The life and lies of AF - Page 2

The life and lies of AF

Various things about Spring that do not fit in any of the other forums listed below, including forum rules.

Moderator: Moderators

AF
AI Developer

Re: The life and lies of AF

Post by AF »

hmm, I think its rather obvious when I'm attacking someone as I usually go out of my way to make sure the language is offensive. Then again I'm me, so that's a point of view thing.

But if you think its easy to construe a lot of what I say as an attack then Ill keep that in mind.
Teutooni

Post by Teutooni »

I don't mean to get in between this, but I must say that AF, you claim this flame could have been avoided, yet YOU don't seem to be doing anything to that end. Anyway, thanks Cup for hosting UF as long as you did.
LordMatt

Post by LordMatt »

iamacup wrote:I have never met someone who is such a misanthrope.
I wonder where cupcake learned that word :roll: :P
iamacup wrote: even lordmatt cant get under my skin as much as you, betalord saw right through you, and i do too.
Please count me in this group too. 8)

There are people who are respected in this community, and people who are barely tolerated. I think we know which one Cup is (and which AF is) and that makes a thread like this unnecessary IMO.
Cabbage

Post by Cabbage »

Cup i love you, my babies need their mum! come back! <<<<333
Cabbage

Post by Cabbage »

PS. AF, you're a portion of female anatomy

This will just get deleted, but who gives a toss, it's true. You always have some shitty 'holier than thou' attitude and ive held my tounge for neigh on two years but whats the point? I used to speak my mind on these forums so i might aswell do again so now.
jellyman

Post by jellyman »

How about a sad song to help me get further down
So down like I├óÔé¼Ôäóm drowning, so down like I├óÔé¼Ôäóm dying
How about a song to pull the rug from under me
When I was O.K, when I was sane
When I found my way, Yeah
rattle
Damned Developer

Post by rattle »

iamacup wrote:okay af ok. but hear this. i dont like you, i did at first but it soon became clear that there was something about you that made you just that little bit too annoying to get along with, and i am not the only one.
Same, same...
malric

Post by malric »

I agree to jconssen - you shouldn't continue arguing unless you think something good will come out of it.

I think the 'emo' type is quite rare on this forum (or I hope :P), so ok, AF can be offensive and the rest shouldn't care that much. The people that do stuff to help the community are recognized more than the ones that post most on the forum (not that one excludes the other).
KDR_11k
Game Developer

Post by KDR_11k »

Meh, stop bothering, AF is a non-issue.
jellyman wrote:How about a song to pull the rug from under me
But I liked that rug! It really brought the room together.
tombom

Post by tombom »

af is impossible to do anything with and his posts are generally pretty ridiculous

he also doesn't communicate much at all
el_matarife

Post by el_matarife »

KDR_11k wrote:But I liked that rug! It really brought the room together.
The rug is not the issue here, you're out of your element KDR.

My buddies didn't die face down in the muck in 'Nam so a bunch of sissies could have a slapfight on the internet.
Michilus_nimbus

Post by Michilus_nimbus »

Obviously Fufnakel.

Seriously though, people should keep the drama in Off Topic, with hot topics like creationists, abortion, oil prices and Tupperware parties.
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

I think most people here should realize when I say this could ahve been prevented, I am not talking about this thread. This thread is a perfect example of moderator double standards, and tbh I don't care about my conduct in this thread.

Iamacup systematically destroyed what respect I had for him a long time ago and that could have been avoided. There are very few people in this community who have ever reached such a status, infact there is only one other person to ever get that far, and the one thing that distinguishes them from everyone else is they attacked me, not the pansy forum insults, but my bots, my websites, my projects. In my eyes they deserve no respect, they were given it once and they decided to make bombs with it.

Iamacup has no intention of ever making amends, and every intention of demeaning me at every opportunity. I might as well make the most of what entertainment he throws my way.

What amuses me most right now is that people appear to have the notion that if they ask nicely iamacup will come back and do UF again. While Im sure JJ has a word or two to say about that, Im surprised anybody is naive enough to think that.
Gota

Post by Gota »

admins are again showing their uselessness.
Where are the admins?lock this thred already.Peet your an ass.
This thread should have been locked at the begining.
I dont know whats the story between iamcup and af and i dont care but all you hichhicker coming to say you dont like him or him are really pathetic.
This thread is one big flame that is disturing the community.
Moderation is a fucking joke once more.Only moderats when its convenient to it.
Peet should not have thesaying in this at all and shouldnot be the one deciding if this thread is to be locked or not cause he is himself invovled and has clearly shown he cannot even pretend to be objective.

This thread is shit.
KDR_11k
Game Developer

Post by KDR_11k »

YOU were the one who posted a blog post that was a total insult to Cup, remember?
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

KDR your timescales are all messed up. When i say I lost all respect for cuppy, I was not referring to some event within the last 2 months, Im talking about at least 2007, roughly around the time he started attacking my bots and booted me off his servers.

If you had actually read my blogpost you'd know I didnt just get up one day and randomly write it.

+1 to gota
BlackLiger

Post by BlackLiger »

"I know a song that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves.
I know a song that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves.
I know a song that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves.
I know a song that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves..."
Ad infinatum (OMG BL KNOWS A LITTLE BADLY WRITTEN AND PROBABLY MISPELT LATIN!)

So on and so forth.

TBH, I have 1 practical statement to make in this thread. Cup, please, don't DOS AF's site if he annoys you. Mostly cause it'll end up DOSing my site too, and I'd rather not have that.
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

Not to mention the TA3D community, guessmynames blog, machiosabres website, the XTA forums, not to mention the hundreds of other sites dreamhost have on their server.
Peet
Malcontent

Post by Peet »

AF wrote:This thread is a perfect example of moderator double standards,
Correct, I feel I've been inappropriately lenient on several matters regarding your behaviour lately.
LordMatt

Post by LordMatt »

Someone can dish out the medicine, but whines when he has to take it himself.

Return to “General Discussion”