Immaturity and attacks on games (ruining games) - Page 6

Immaturity and attacks on games (ruining games)

Various things about Spring that do not fit in any of the other forums listed below, including forum rules.

Moderator: Moderators

Abokasee

Post by Abokasee »

MightySheep wrote:oh look sefidel, lord spawn (retarded spawn), abokasee, lolloside (farleshadow) just ruined another game by all combombing me but i knew they were about to combomb because it is the only tactic they know so each com failed... HAHA fucking loosers lol. and btw Baladin is my fucking brother you absolute retards when you see us in same game together how the hell can it be the same person.
May I point my com was still in the game when you kicked me (well littlesanta, but that kick was for another reason)
Spawn_Retard

Post by Spawn_Retard »

MightySheep wrote:oh look sefidel, lord spawn (retarded spawn), abokasee, lolloside (farleshadow) just ruined another game by all combombing me but i knew they were about to combomb because it is the only tactic they know so each com failed... HAHA fucking loosers lol. and btw Baladin is my fucking brother you absolute retards when you see us in same game together how the hell can it be the same person.
Ban plz.

lol @ machios picture :P

by the way, theres simple awnser. Two computers?
MightySheep

Post by MightySheep »

lol i love how you make your writing small because you know you got owned. and if anyone should be getting a ban its you and the others. and no i dont have 2 computers... just face it: i am not baladin! and you are a retard for thinking so!
Spawn_Retard

Post by Spawn_Retard »

You can simply open two Tasclients baladin.

MightySheep

Post by MightySheep »

MightySheep wrote: and you are a retard
QFT
[TS]Lollocide

Post by [TS]Lollocide »

[quote="MightySheep"][quote="MightySheep"] and you are a retard[/quote]

QFT[/quote]

Self-quoting for the fail.

phpBB for the fail.
Neddie
Community Lead

Post by Neddie »

Apparently we can't even have a forum thread for the lulz.

Return to “General Discussion”