Spring in China - Page 2

Spring in China

Various things about Spring that do not fit in any of the other forums listed below, including forum rules.

Moderator: Moderators

Zpock

Post by Zpock »

This is really funny to read googles translations:
Closed practice ... can see that you have to find the small Japanese Wang
They seem to really like agorms tree map, and they also seem to play lots of strange mods.
SwiftSpear
Classic Community Lead

Post by SwiftSpear »

Zpock wrote:This is really funny to read googles translations:
Closed practice ... can see that you have to find the small Japanese Wang
They seem to really like agorms tree map, and they also seem to play lots of strange mods.
So basically superior to our current userbase in every way...
Muzic

Post by Muzic »

" I really want to play on the international serve r, and i have tried.
Sometimes it works well, my ping is a little high (less than 1k) but enough for playing.
But sometimes the ping kept growing. usually quickly reached 100K. then if i stay longer. it would even reach 1M !!!!!!
So how to solve this terrible problem? Many of my friends met the same problem.
I have played MMORPG on the Europe's server and U.S. servers, they worked well, this problem never happened. "

=\

Edit: I cant connect to Forescape.user.vnn.cn ... Do I have to use the chinese lobby o____________o;?
Last edited by Muzic on 19 Jul 2007, 09:18, edited 1 time in total.
det

Post by det »

Apparently you need to install the VNN (Virtual Native Network) software in order to access Forescape.user.vnn.cn. It is a Chinese language, windows only program similar to Hamachi. Too bad, I would have liked to check out their lobby.
Muzic

Post by Muzic »

det wrote:Apparently you need to install the VNN (Virtual Native Network) software in order to access Forescape.user.vnn.cn. It is a Chinese language, windows only program similar to Hamachi. Too bad, I would have liked to check out their lobby.
That was a hell of a fast reply. Thanks det!
aGorm

Post by aGorm »

How could they like aGorms tree map.... its not released!?! Or do u just mean they like the screen shots?

aGorm
WindEternal

Post by WindEternal »

Most of the chinese taclub members like playing TA not TAS.And because of the terrible problem,it is difficult for us to play in the international lobby.

there is no lobby support TAS/TA in china,so we have to use the VNN.many of the old members played TA in VNN before TAS came out.so they are not feel like to play TAS but continue to play TA.

i like to play TAS ,i think it has a lot improvment to TA.but it is hard to find players who choose TAS,not TA in the chinese taclub QQ(like ICQ MSN) group.and the problem keeps me away from the international lobby.so i have to play with bots........ :cry:

i hope there is way to slove the problem.
hunterw

Post by hunterw »

why cant chinese people join our lobby?
WindEternal

Post by WindEternal »

Sometimes it works well, my ping is a little high (less than 1k) but enough for playing.
But sometimes the ping kept growing. usually quickly reached 100K. then if i stay longer. it would even reach 1M !!!!!!
that is why
hunterw

Post by hunterw »

WindEternal wrote:
that is why
o i thought that was someone trying to play on the chinese lobby

it still doesnt make sense...we play games with people from australia, europe, and USA all simultaneously with no problem. guess china's net is shitty :|
WindEternal

Post by WindEternal »

the china's net is really shitty,but thats not the point.because that usually case high ping but not the unbelievable ping.and
I have played MMORPG on the Europe's server and U.S. servers, they worked well, this problem never happened.
although ping is hunderds but not more than one thousand.

so maybe it cased by both shitty net and TAS/TAS's lobby's bug which appear ed when the player's net is shitty.so because all your net is good ,this bug havent been found out until now.
Machiosabre

Post by Machiosabre »

we could ask roybean to help them find stuff, he's in china right now.
Tim Blokdijk

Post by Tim Blokdijk »

Well I have the same problem only the other way around.
http://www.taclub.net is timing out, yesterday I presumed the server might be down for a short time but I still can't connect.
Quite a serious connectivity problem here..
Last edited by Tim Blokdijk on 19 Jul 2007, 16:16, edited 1 time in total.
WindEternal

Post by WindEternal »

where is the main server located?
LathanStanley

Post by LathanStanley »

aGorm wrote:How could they like aGorms tree map.... its not released!?! Or do u just mean they like the screen shots?

aGorm
/me blinks... :shock:

maybe, just, maybe... someone is playing mine? :-)
Zydox
Lobby Developer

Post by Zydox »

WindEternal wrote:where is the main server located?
In Stockholm, Sweden... afaik
Tim Blokdijk

Post by Tim Blokdijk »

jackalope wrote:well it just so happens I do know chinese, so I asked them why they don't play on the main server:

http://spring.clan-sy.com/phpbb/viewtop ... highlight=

I'll report back after they reply.
I have read some of it via Google translate but it still takes me 15+ min to load a page with it.
Can you tell them that the new Spring site will have some support for multiple languages? And that I would love to work with them on it? I don't know if we can fix all problems but I do like to make it more easy for the Chinese to use the Spring site.
Comp1337

Post by Comp1337 »

0.75b1 Erection server : TASServer0.34
rofl
Relative

Post by Relative »

How many people are we talking about?
TradeMark

Post by TradeMark »

Zpock wrote:, and they also seem to play lots of strange mods.
They plays Speed Ball V2, Speed Ball Isles 8 Way Hack V3, Speed Ball Isles 16 Way Hack, Speed Ball Ring 8 Hack 2, Speed Balls 16 Kernel Panic, Speed Balls Star 6 Way or Speed Balls 16 Way ?

Return to “General Discussion”