BBCodes

BBCodes

Various things about Spring that do not fit in any of the other forums listed below, including forum rules.

Moderator: Moderators

AF
AI Developer

BBCodes

Post by AF »

BBCode Hell 8/5/2005
A Redstar political broadcast to the forum

In all my days I have never seen such attrocious use of BBcodes. people typing url's and not using correct BBcodes so the url still has [url at the end.

Even Warlord Zsinj has joined in with closing quote tags att he end of his post where there's no opening quote tag to begin with.

And the img tags, oh god the img tags...

I knwo I type horribly but there're buttons that do this for you! You have no excuses!

And that was a Redstar political broadcast to the forum

PS:Sorry Warlord for using you as an example.
Vehementi

Re: BBCodes

Post by Vehementi »

Alantai Firestar wrote:BBCode Hell 8/5/2005
A Redstar political broadcast to the forum

In all my days I have never seen such attrocious use of BBcodes. people typing url's and not using correct BBcodes so the url still has [url at the end.

Even Warlord Zsinj has joined in with closing quote tags att he end of his post where there's no opening quote tag to begin with.

And the img tags, oh god the img tags...

I knwo I type horribly but there're buttons that do this for you! You have no excuses!

And that was a Redstar political broadcast to the forum

PS:Sorry Warlord for using you as an example.
oic
Webbie

Post by Webbie »

I don't think that I do that bad of a job...
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

Some people have closing tags when they ahvent even used tags for example several people go round with [/quote] randomly at the end fo their posts havign not even used any bbcodes as if they typed it out at the end for no reason
Webbie

Post by Webbie »

I could allways break out my custom smileys. ImageImage
jouninkomiko

Post by jouninkomiko »

moan groan complain splutter. i dont see how its that big a deal.
Buggi

Post by Buggi »

Sweet icons webbie :)

I got one for ya!

wooo!!
Zoombie

Post by Zoombie »

Well... i hate it when i forget to end a quote!
However i dont have any spiffy icons or smilliy's. Darn. I also cant put imigase up. Darn. I also dont even know what BBCode is. Darn. And my advantages in the forum circet of debate and rebunking (is that even a word?) i have none. Darn. The only thing on my side is long blobby paragraphs and a ludicracely swollen imagination organ. Unfortunantly many people seem to misdiganose Imagination Swollation as Scitsophrena or Psychosis.
Storm

Post by Storm »

With spelling such as yours, especially with your wonderful explanations of why you don't want to spell, I beleive you aren't in a position to complain.
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

quit it with the spelling thign storm, bbcodes dont need to be mistyped at all, there's a thign full fo buttons at the top to type it out for you.

Yay spiffy images! As long as I dotn see url's and broken IMG tags all over the forums I'll be happy.
Kickban

Post by Kickban »

[quote=Alantai]The commander can build most lvl1 buildings (unless you're in XTA). [/quote]

This is taken from one of your post Alantai here.

Just a simple button ?
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

I see no error!
Last edited by AF on 10 May 2005, 07:27, edited 1 time in total.
Kickban

Post by Kickban »

Alantai, just look at the 'here' color in my previous post. This is a link to the topic where you made an error :P

Return to “General Discussion”