Search

Search found 1081 matches

by koshi
02 Apr 2012, 01:01
Forum: Infrastructure Development
Topic: meeting bot?
Replies: 15
Views: 1883

Re: meeting bot?

Meetings are now pickled and can thereby be run thru the template engine again after the initial output.
Added bbcode output.
by koshi
01 Apr 2012, 20:56
Forum: Lobby Meeting Minutes
Topic: Lobby :: Dev meeting minutes 2012.04.01
Replies: 3
Views: 2707

Lobby :: Dev meeting minutes 2012.04.01

No meeting tonight, due to not enough people present and/or awake.
by koshi
31 Mar 2012, 19:22
Forum: Infrastructure Development
Topic: meeting bot?
Replies: 15
Views: 1883

Re: meeting bot?

I don't think that's all that possible Licho. I could add a "!conclusion" command whose arguments get appended after the whole log/each section.
by koshi
30 Mar 2012, 23:58
Forum: Infrastructure Development
Topic: meeting bot?
Replies: 15
Views: 1883

Re: meeting bot?

Here's what you can do: [23:51:57] <MeetBot> !endvote [23:51:57] <MeetBot> !item [23:51:57] <MeetBot> !meetingbegin [23:51:57] <MeetBot> !meetingend [23:51:57] <MeetBot> !ring [23:51:57] <MeetBot> !startvote [23:51:57] <MeetBot> !vote and this [23:53:00] <_koshi_> !meetingbegin [23:53:04] <_koshi_> ...
by koshi
30 Mar 2012, 03:25
Forum: Infrastructure Development
Topic: meeting bot?
Replies: 15
Views: 1883

Re: meeting bot?

I've got MeetBot sitting in #lobbydevs now, it responds to well to !help.
More info when I got some sleep :)
by koshi
28 Mar 2012, 14:08
Forum: Lobby Meeting Minutes
Topic: Lobby :: Dev meeting minutes 2012.03.25
Replies: 6
Views: 3220

Re: Lobby :: Dev meeting minutes 2012.03.25

I've added the last requested change to CHANGEEMAIL and merged the branch into spring/LobbyProtocol master.
by koshi
26 Mar 2012, 22:29
Forum: Lobby Meeting Minutes
Topic: Lobby :: Dev meeting minutes 2012.03.25
Replies: 6
Views: 3220

Re: Lobby :: Dev meeting minutes 2012.03.25

LISTCOMPATFLAGS wasn't declined (it's in protocol already), only the etherpad link was removed as it had become obsolete.

Edit: oh and SAYPRIVATEBATTLE(EX) wasn't accepted as is, but licho/aegis will prepare a new draft for a future meeting

Edit2: Clogger is an alt of CarRepairer
by koshi
26 Mar 2012, 18:23
Forum: Lobby Clients & Server
Topic: TASClient version problem
Replies: 4
Views: 985

Re: TASClient version problem

Yes.
We've also confirmed the format in our lobby dev meeting yesterday.
by koshi
26 Mar 2012, 13:29
Forum: Feature Requests
Topic: Automated Release Test
Replies: 52
Views: 5491

Re: Automated Release Test

I'll be able to automatically test unitsync usage, yes. I did already add tests in the python unitsync wrapper btw. Those just aren't plugged into anything.
by koshi
24 Mar 2012, 20:47
Forum: Help & Bugs
Topic: 88 != 88.0
Replies: 13
Views: 1211

Re: 88 != 88.0

I couldn't remember that either and there's no forum thread or similar about it. Apparently there was talking in some channel with some people some time months ago. I've agreed to change the checking in SL in time for 89 if the version on server for this release is set to plain 88, like it has been ...
by koshi
24 Mar 2012, 16:46
Forum: Help & Bugs
Topic: 88 != 88.0
Replies: 13
Views: 1211

Re: 88 != 88.0

Why was the full version set for server anyways? Since I don't know when SL checks the set minimum server wide version only against https://github.com/spring/spring/blob/d ... _api.h#L79
so anyone with compatible unsynced version can play too. Is that not wanted anymore?
by koshi
23 Mar 2012, 23:40
Forum: Zero-K
Topic: Licho, please remove this message from the autohosts
Replies: 38
Views: 10628

Re: Licho, please remove this message from the autohosts

varikonniemi, that means the ball is not in SL's court anymore. Maybe ask aegis and licho nicely to support the appropriate lobby protocol extensions.
by koshi
23 Mar 2012, 21:47
Forum: Zero-K
Topic: Licho, please remove this message from the autohosts
Replies: 38
Views: 10628

Re: Licho, please remove this message from the autohosts

varikonniemi wrote:I find it incredible how something as simple as a support for a command(s) cannot get implemented into SL.
Actually, SL has been supporting the FORCEJOINBATTLE commands since 2012-03-08, about a week after we agreed on the functionality and a patch for springLS was available.
by koshi
23 Mar 2012, 16:39
Forum: Zero-K
Topic: How to make ZK work on your Linux setup
Replies: 13
Views: 7438

Re: How to make ZK work on your Linux setup

That's wrong. You need to check out the matching tag, not a branch that's been obsolete for months.
by koshi
23 Mar 2012, 15:45
Forum: News
Topic: Spring 88.0! hugs and kisses!
Replies: 34
Views: 19002

Re: Spring 88.0! hugs and kisses!

Buntu packages are done in my own ppa. If you do set 88 live later today someone else will have to copy them into the spring ppa, I won't be around then.
by koshi
21 Mar 2012, 14:28
Forum: Zero-K
Topic: How to make ZK work on your Linux setup
Replies: 13
Views: 7438

Re: How to make ZK work on your Linux setup

varikonniemi wrote:i have no idea about what it means to install outside a prefix $PATH
set CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX to /opt/zerok for example
by koshi
21 Mar 2012, 13:46
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Please add tapatalk support for this forum
Replies: 39
Views: 6731

Re: Please add tapatalk support for this forum

Enabling people to use a dedicated software for this forum is very far from telling them to. There is nothing encroaching on the user's ability to just use his mobile browser as always.

Go to advanced search