|This page contains outdated information, but is kept for historical reasons.|
|This site is kept for historical reasons, all mods here are incompatible to the current spring engine, maybe they work with an older version of the Engine.|
- please use Category:Games if you search for playable games!
The Xect vs. Mynn Mod, aims to be a completely free (as in GNU GPL) data package for the Spring engine.
This mod was initialy created by Chris Jorgensen http://www.xenoclone.com/ for the original Total Annihilation engine. For the Spring engine Chris Jorgensen decided to release his work under the GNU GPL so others could port it. Michilus Nimbus made the first port that did not crash on startup. FoeOfTheBee has made it somewhat playable, and probably GPL.
- Early screenshots of Xect-Mynn running on Linux by Tim Blokdijk:
Relevant Forum threads
- "Mods" -> "Xect vs. Mynn: let's GO!" - "Fixing" thread to get XvsM into playable state
- "Mods" -> "Xect vs. Mynn - 0.6 released, now 100% legal"
- "Mods" -> "Xect Vs. Mynn v .05 released"
- "Mods" -> "Xect Vs. Mynn To-do List"
- "Mods" -> "Xect vs. Mynn"
- "General discussion" -> "Free, licenseless mods?"
Sorted from newer to older.
- Get the most recent version from the homepage (0.6 as of 2006-07-31)
- Xect vs. Mynn .5 - New load screens and balance by formula (by Foe OfTheBee)
- Xect vs. Mynn .3 - (by Foe OfTheBee)
- Xect vs. Mynn .2 - With updated cursors and trim FBI files. (by Foe OfTheBee)
- Xect vs. Mynn 0.1.1 - Version with custom cursors to replace the cursors from TA by Tim Blokdijk
- Xect vs. Mynn 0.1.0b