Main Page < AIs
Basics about Skirmish AIs in Spring.
Under Active Development
Listed in alphabetical order.
- config-less, Java, BA only, by Petah
- config-less, C++, Kernel Panic only, by Baczek
- Spring_Tanks' Borked Advancer
- config-less, Lua, Spring Tanks only, by knorke
(Spring Tanks included AI is hardly an "intelligence" but might be usefull if you want to look at an example of a very bare-bones Lua AI. The file is Gadgets\tpAIbork.lua)
- config-less, Java, port of KAIK, by cranphin
- config-based, Java, by DJ
- config-based, Java, port of CSAI, by Hugh Perkins
- config-based, Lua, AI for NOTA, gadget AI ready to use, developed by PepeAmpere. Widget version planned. Small manual on project Wiki.
- C Test AI, does nothing
- basic Java Test AI, does nothing
- Legacy C++ Test AI, does nothing
- Java Test AI using the OO wrapper, does nothing
No Longer Under Development
None of these AIs will work with the current spring release version. They are listed here, in case someone wants to take up development again, and for code reference.
- config-less, Java, by abma
- C# AI, by Hugh Perkins
- first try at writing an AI in Java, by hoijui
- by Zaphod
- by Krogothe
- An earlier AI, by Berion
- V1.13, An AI aimed at emulating the AI in OTA, by Veylon
- V2.42, A half finished AI, by Qman
- V0.15, by Spectre
- A Polish project, originally based on SAI
- replaced by NTai, by AF
- by Cain