Can't zoom to groups anymore?!?

Discuss your problems with the latest release of the engine here. Problems with games, maps or other utilities belong in their respective forums.

Moderator: Moderators

MURD3RUS

Post by MURD3RUS »

Ok, so you know how you save a group with ctrl+#? Well I can't seem to zoom on any groups after I've saved them. :( Whenever I double tap a group # key (say '1'), nothing happens. It only selects the group, as if I only hit the # key once.

Someone help please? :cry: This is ruining my game experience. Almost as badly as the definite crash I have every game due to some lame access violation or something. (just gotta make my games fast is all :P) But I'll save that for another thread heh D:

Honestly, this is probably an easy fix. I just can't seem to find it. :(

P.S. Not sure if it will help, but I don't think this started happening until I either, A. fresh installed (to try and clear up the other issue I'm having that I described above), or B. turned on then back off a few of the widgets to check them out.

P.S.S. Wow. Also just realized that my middle mouse click on the minimap no longer works. And I just reset all hotkeys and graphics and pretty much everything (I believe) to default, so none of that was it for any of my issues either.
klapmongool

Re: Can't zoom to groups anymore?!?

Post by klapmongool »

Regarding the mouse take a look at this: http://springrts.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=27473
MURD3RUS

Post by MURD3RUS »

awesome. Well the mouse thing worked. I honestly had looked over that post before, but figured that wasn't the problem because I have a widespread number of things wrong, not just my mouse. Well there's one issue down. Thanks man
knorke

Post by knorke »

For the double-tap key=center on group thing maybe try this thread:
http://springrts.com/phpbb/viewtopic.ph ... t=specteam
it is somewhat related issue.

Return to “Help & Bugs”