Information requests regarding SPADS configuration - Page 3

Information requests regarding SPADS configuration

SpringRTS Perl Autohost for Dedicated Server

Moderators: Moderators, Lobby Developers, SPADS AutoHost

bibim
Lobby Developer

Re: SPADS AutoHost beta release

Post by bibim »

TradeMark wrote:the thing is... you just keep repeating the same things (or ignoring) instead of fixing stuff.
No, you're totally wrong, I fix all that I think should be fixed, check the changelog.
TradeMark wrote:i know people ask the same things over and over again from you,
Really ? Who ? I've addressed a lot of user requests already, even one of yours (the others being irrelevant in my opinion, so feel free to fix them yourself).
TradeMark wrote:but you seem to not understand how to make them to understand...
Indeed, I don't know how to make you understand how SPADS works, that why I think you should try another AutoHost.
TradeMark wrote:thats where i came to help
Thank you.
TradeMark

Post by TradeMark »

why i cant cheat /globallos or /godmode ? does it have something to do with SPADS? it says im not allowed to do those cheats :S i would like to play with /globallos.

Also suggestions: command to change ALL players colors into something, and ALL players "player bonus" into something. good for FFA etc.
TradeMark

Post by TradeMark »

dude, why i cant use cheats on my server? not even /nocost works, only commands that works are /give and /team
Er4z0r

Post by Er4z0r »

hi bibim , i would like to request that you make a !mute <playername> command or !mute <all> , if thay cant be muted maybe the autohost can ************** what thay say ?

this would make my life easier as an autohost admin , it would stop the trolls and make my head stop hurting lol

as for TradeMark read the manual plz here is what you are looking for

maybe you should try using "!cheat nocost" ? insted of /nocost ?

http://planetspads.free.fr/spads/doc/sp ... mand:cheat
bibim
Lobby Developer

Post by bibim »

Er4z0r wrote:hi bibim , i would like to request that you make a !mute <playername> command or !mute <all> , if thay cant be muted maybe the autohost can ************** what thay say ?
Can you be more specific ? Are you speaking about the chat messages relayed by the AutoHost ? (from battle lobby to game and/or from game to battle lobby ?) Afaik that's the only messages that could be muted by the AutoHost.
The AutoHost has no control over the other messages (battle lobby messages are handled by the lobby server, and in-game messages are handled by spring dedicated server).
TradeMark

Post by TradeMark »

I ran the newest install, but got this warning:

Code: Select all

WARNING  - [SpadsUpdater] No "springserver.dll" package available for download
Also, where can i get the "etc" and "var" folders and files? the install didnt make those. Am i missing something?

Although, i have the old version files on my computer, but the conf files were outdated (var/preferences.dat file had wrong variable name), and there were some other errors loading spads etc. So i thought to make a clean install, but it doesnt work.

This is the error when launching spads:
bibim
Lobby Developer

Post by bibim »

TradeMark wrote:I ran the newest install, but got this warning:

Code: Select all

WARNING  - [SpadsUpdater] No "springserver.dll" package available for download
Should be fixed now (you can safely ignore this warning, the installer package was a bit outdated, but it wasn't a big deal because it auto-updates itself the first time it is run anyway...).
TradeMark wrote:Also, where can i get the "etc" and "var" folders and files? the install didnt make those. Am i missing something?
The installer should generate these directories when the install process is successful.
TradeMark wrote:This is the error when launching spads:
Try configuring SPADS to use a Spring 0.82.7 installation instead of Spring 0.82.7.1 (unitsync library included in 0.82.7.1 contains non-backward compatible changes...).
TradeMark

Post by TradeMark »

I dont have spring 0.82.7 installation, is it somehow possible to just copy the unitsync.dll from old spring and let spads use this file instead of the newest...?

Because if i set the spads use the old spring folder, i would have to move all my maps and mods there as well. And that means i cant play the newest version myself...

Return to “SPADS AutoHost”