spring-dedicated crashes, exit code values?

SpringRTS Perl Autohost for Dedicated Server

Moderators: Moderators, Lobby Developers, SPADS AutoHost

Er4z0r

Post by Er4z0r »

it is a wonderfull invention bibim and i thank you for making the world of spring easyer on the administrators of hosts

have 1 question for you , where can i find error return status documentation to tell me error codes/fault

eg.
ERROR - [SPADS] Spring crashed (premature end, return status:256, running time: 8 seconds)
bibim
Lobby Developer

Re: SPADS AutoHost beta release

Post by bibim »

Er4z0r wrote:it is a wonderfull invention bibim and i thank you for making the world of spring easyer on the administrators of hosts
You're welcome. However SPADS isn't the first AutoHost made for Spring (Springie was first). So you can't really say SPADS is an invention ;)
Er4z0r wrote:have 1 question for you , where can i find error return status documentation to tell me error codes/fault

eg.
ERROR - [SPADS] Spring crashed (premature end, return status:256, running time: 8 seconds)
Well these return codes are the spring-dedicated return codes. It's not related to SPADS at all. I guess you can find them in Spring source code...
Maybe check spring data directory permissions, ports availability...
If you're on Windows, also check the "spring-dedicated.log" file.
Try to launch spring-dedicated manually with the start script generated by SPADS as parameter (var/startscript.txt).
Er4z0r

Re: SPADS AutoHost beta release

Post by Er4z0r »

thanks most appreciated m8

Return to “SPADS AutoHost”