1. Impulse is overpowered on some maps, it should be overriden just like wind etc
If you need to override the map, don't play on it.
I really doubt that gravity values on most maps were set with balance in mind, they're more along the lines of "cool, floating shrapenel". Those maps weren't made for CA anyway. The widely varing gravity values make impulse based weapons impossible to balance so should definatly be overriden.
2. Levelers, banishers, warriors, outlaws should damage themselves
This would lead to a micro frenzy when trying to use those units. We'd probably end up with a widget that stops attack orders for these units if they're going to damage themselves. We've already got this situtation with autoskirm, if we didn't have fast skirmy units then there would be no autoskirm.
3. 't1' veh cons, and some other veh units rotate like boats, it adds nothing just makes you fight with the pathfinding
This is to make them different to bots, faster but less manuverability. Though I agree the turning on veh cons is really horrible.
4. Turrets on tanks rotate ridiculously slow
I think the point is that they are flankable, on some tanks at least.
5. Auto-skirmish / micro for raiders / auto mex dumbs the game down
If the game is micro click frenzy then yes.
6. Bombers are bugged and cant be controlled after bombing.
7. Aircraft repair is bugged (the autoland cant be overriden) and air is still set by default to land at 30%
Bomber ammo (afaik) was not implemented for a gameplay reason, it was added by Licho as an auto-toss microer. It has the massive disadvantage of making bombers uncontrollable which causes them to do incredibly stupid things. such as fly back through AA or toss in the wrong direction.
8. Antiswarm turret (scorcher/stardust) is overpowered and cost only 200m, it always kills several times more than it costs unless outranged which is rare, and its death explosion range/damage is ridiculously big
Depends what they fight, if against raiders they will and should make cost easily.