* shields now share their charge - if they overlap, including mobile shields
* crawler bombs and flea now auto burrow when idle. (Becoming stealth/cloaked). Crawling bombs effectively become bigger mines and fleas dragon eyes.
* all units exit factories instantly - reducing capital investment you need to spam small units. They are teleported out from factory when constructed reducing, factory idle times.
* terraform now goes in 2 sizes (smaller and bigger blocks/trenches) and other blocks (DT,fort wall) removed. Smaller blocks stop vechicles, higher kbots.
* all constructors have new "ramp" button - drag between two points to create terraform ramp between those. Ideal for building ramps to steep hills or bridges across sea.
* all constructors and constructions have spending priority switch now. Allows player to set priority low, normal and high. When you stall, high priority units are given resources before normal and lower.
* radars, jammers and shields are morphable to/from static version. So you can for example change radar to mobile kbot radar and back.
Minor gameplay changes
- Banisher is now skirmisher (lower range, higher rof) and gollie oriented more to anti heavy. - behemoth is ordinary buildable unit (does not need geo spot) - slight buffs to precision bombers, blackdawn, owl, vehicle arty - slight nerf to ravager (5%) and other assaults to lesser degree
* Maackey's radar and bandit (AK)
* Midknight's marshmellow (bladewing)
* KingRaptor's sniper
Note, CA team still seeks modelers and texturers! If you want to help, simply join #ca
Joined: 17 Nov 2005, 02:43 Location: Raegquitting Spring on 04/24/12
Thanks, and posted. Btw do you have a particular image that you would like me to use to denote CA related posts? I'm having trouble finding eyecandy images where Complete Annihilation is readable after being scaled down to 200x120.
What about the other changes? I think you've got a big mixup in what makes a major, minor or unmentionable change.
* Banisher is not skirmisher, it's an under powered riot unit. * Veh arty was barely changed. * EMP missile tracs. * There is now only 1 type of mex. * Bladewings were nerfed(idk why) * Light scout aircraft removed. * Fido removed. * Prude/Behe removal. * Terraform now costs E equal to BT cost. * All assault tanks/vehicles were nerfed. Ravager was nerfed the most and more than 5%.
Wait, behewhut? Well, that would've been good to know last game.
Personally, I'd keep the behe/prude and normal Geo, and simply rebalance the power/price/output so that the Geo and their special versions are the same price. Then allow morphing between those things for free, with the only cost being down-time as the unit morphs.
Joined: 10 Sep 2008, 02:11 Location: In search for TheTruth (TM)
Forboding Angel wrote:
Btw do you have a particular image that you would like me to use to denote CA related posts? I'm having trouble finding eyecandy images where Complete Annihilation is readable after being scaled down to 200x120.
We're currently having an issue with CA branding, specifically, that we're implementing new names, and we don't have a consensus on when, faction logos, and whether the design style should be cartoony or professional/realistic. Feel free to suggest ideas!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum