NOTA lua special widgets/gadgets + GUI

Moderators: smartie, Thor, PepeAmpere, Moderators, Content Developer

PepeAmpere

Post by PepeAmpere »

Some people are interested to help us, but they dont know what to do, so Im creating this thread to list all needed small "lua jobs" that I plan, but Im to busy to do them now.

Closing Annihilator/Doomsday machine
  • needed simple widget that closes all these defWeapons when they dont fire for long time (the same work can be done in animation script, too, you can be inspired by files of Toaster or other pop-up weapons)
"Return to base" for Planes that have empty orders queue (button)
  • planes without orders sit where they are. Some players are annoyed by this, so this widget add button with custom name that change behavior of plane into two modes:
    1) return_to_base_after_attack
    2) off
  • widget have to find a the best position for returning point and send all planes with this setting there in the right moment (so for example list of airfields and checking empty queue of listed planes)
"Ignore hovers" for unit with torpedoes (button)
  • in this situation hovers can be used to catch the torpedoes attacking the ships/subs, so it lowers their battlepower. Some players are annoyed with it and they are true - subs attack are not such deadly as before.
  • if button mode on, subs (and ships torpedo launchers) wont use antihovers torpedoes and will use only antisub/antiship torpedoes, they will ignore hovers
RoNTaunts whisper + sending interface
  • its enhancing the current widget, that will offer possible taunts depending on hit keys in some transparent graphic interface feature
  • possible to select target for taunt (ally/enemy/player/all)
"Circle" selection
  • like the square selection this should be able to select units (with some meta key pressed) in circle (like to draw line formations works)
Radar/LOS view ON/OFF button (+metal map?)
  • it will do the same as L and the key right next to L do on your keyboard
Radar/LOS view default at start of the game (finished in r71)
  • just have ON this when game starts

Unit stats to html exporter - (partly finished)
  • just take all units in mod and export their statistics into set of html pages

Air: Attack many targets
  • enables selected group of planes to attack area targets in different order
Unit Spread on gathering point (done in r71)
  • unit leaving the factory dont end on one place, but spread around

When select big army => Dont Select Builders
  • Danil: when I select group of units, i don't want to select builders (cause they are building, but I want to attack )
... more small jobs will be added later. For more infro PM me or react here in forum.
PepeAmpere

Re: NOTA lua special widgets/gadgets + GUI

Post by PepeAmpere »

Full new GUI
  • a1983 playing with RedUI and making own GUI
Fire range widget (done in r146)

Return to “NOTA”