BUGlist - Page 2

BUGlist

Moderators: smartie, Thor, PepeAmpere, Moderators, Content Developer

PepeAmpere

Re: BUGlist

Post by PepeAmpere »

yuritch wrote:Not sure if bug or not, but Sumos fire at strategic bombers which are clearly out of their range (shots fade before reaching them). Bombers were not in crashing state, their altitude was normal.

Only Sumos seem to do this, other units with high-energy lasers don't.
yes, this depends a lot on distance of unit and bomber, basicly its not unwanted behavior, peewees sometimes angry watch on flying planes, too.

And. Its engine dependant. Sumos of spring 83.0-89.0 were not shoting on targets out of their range, only on planes sitting on the ground.
Godde

Post by Godde »

NOTA 1.69 and engine 91.0

Planes sometimes kinda gets stuck on airrepairpad. I have seen this happen with Hellfish on arm aircraft plant pad and vashp on core airplant pad aswell as Hellfish on Airrepair pad.

Steps to reproduce:
Attack ground with hellfish
The hellfish might miss the airpad when it tries to land and hover in the air. The plane might remain in the same place forever it seems while the airrepair pad can't be used by any other planes.
Tested on the lowground on wanderlust_V01 and Moon Quartet remake.

I can't reproduce this bug in Spring 89.0 so it is propably an engine bug.
PepeAmpere

Post by PepeAmpere »

Godde wrote:NOTA 1.69 and engine 91.0

Planes sometimes kinda gets stuck on airrepairpad. I have seen this happen with Hellfish on arm aircraft plant pad and vashp on core airplant pad aswell as Hellfish on Airrepair pad.

Steps to reproduce:
The hellfish might miss the airpad when it tries to land and hover in the air. The plane might remain in the same place forever it seems while the airrepair pad can't be used by any other planes.

try nota 1.70a, seems this all refuel and transport bugs are caused by the engine "fix" that keep airtransports from flying trough hill. Firebat and both torpedo planes shood work well (it was big problem in nota 1.69 + spring 91), if hellfish and vashp have problems, too, in some specific situation (bad placed airpad) - so its still collision sphere bug and add these two guys into list of planes, that have spheres lowered by gadget.
yuritch
Spring 1944 Developer

Post by yuritch »

I got this with 1.70a:

Code: Select all

[f=0037567] Error: LuaRules::RunCallIn: error = 2, GameFrame, [string "LuaRules/Configs/noe/noe_spirits.lua"]:1867: attempt to call field '?' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
	[string "LuaRules/Configs/noe/noe_spirits.lua"]:1867: in function '?'
	[string "LuaRules/Gadgets/unit_noe.lua"]:1467: in function 'RunPlans'
	[string "LuaRules/Gadgets/unit_noe.lua"]:1608: in function 'GameFrame'
	[string "LuaRules/gadgets.lua"]:931: in function <[string "LuaRules/gadgets.lua"]:929>
	(tail call): ?
There were 2 allied NOE AIs in the game. After the error they still seemed to work.
PepeAmpere

Post by PepeAmpere »

yuritch wrote:I got this with 1.70a:

Code: Select all

[f=0037567] Error: LuaRules::RunCallIn: error = 2, GameFrame, [string "LuaRules/Configs/noe/noe_spirits.lua"]:1867: attempt to call field '?' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
	[string "LuaRules/Configs/noe/noe_spirits.lua"]:1867: in function '?'
	[string "LuaRules/Gadgets/unit_noe.lua"]:1467: in function 'RunPlans'
	[string "LuaRules/Gadgets/unit_noe.lua"]:1608: in function 'GameFrame'
	[string "LuaRules/gadgets.lua"]:931: in function <[string "LuaRules/gadgets.lua"]:929>
	(tail call): ?
There were 2 allied NOE AIs in the game. After the error they still seemed to work.
fixed, thy
Godde

Post by Godde »

PepeAmpere wrote:

Steps to reproduce:

try nota 1.70a, seems this all refuel and transport bugs are caused by the engine "fix" that keep airtransports from flying trough hill. Firebat and both torpedo planes shood work well (it was big problem in nota 1.69 + spring 91), if hellfish and vashp have problems, too, in some specific situation (bad placed airpad) - so its still collision sphere bug and add these two guys into list of planes, that have spheres lowered by gadget.
Hellfish still got this problem in 1.70a. Firebat doesn't seem to have this problem but I don't know if it ever got stuck near the airpad.
PepeAmpere

Post by PepeAmpere »

Godde wrote:
PepeAmpere wrote:

Steps to reproduce:

Hellfish still got this problem in 1.70a. Firebat doesn't seem to have this problem but I don't know if it ever got stuck near the airpad.
Hellfish added to list of units which have size of sphere lowered. Should be ok in NOTA 1.70b
yuritch
Spring 1944 Developer

Post by yuritch »

1.70 final: in a 2v2 AI match (2 x NOE vs 2 x Shard) one of the NOE's stopped building after making some mexes and solars. There were about 5 mex spots in range of its base, it used them all.

It only built bot lab (and generally started to play actively again) when it got attacked and some of it's buildings were destroyed.

The bot was probably going air as it built air repair pads. Not sure on that because its base was destroyed soon after (too late to build lab when enemy army is already there).

The other NOE had no such problems.
Godde

Post by Godde »

Montros Pod disapears when it is finished in the factory unless it is given a teleport command.
PepeAmpere

Post by PepeAmpere »

Godde wrote:Montros Pod disapears when it is finished in the factory unless it is given a teleport command.
added to buglist, plan to solve it this week
yuritch
Spring 1944 Developer

Post by yuritch »

Loadscreens still say "NOTA 1.6".
PepeAmpere

Post by PepeAmpere »

yuritch wrote:Loadscreens still say "NOTA 1.6".
Yes, when answered this question, i will make new ones.
PepeAmpere

Post by PepeAmpere »

Bug with no seismic signatures of subs is solved (r72)

Return to “NOTA”