and the LOeT saga continues

Classic game design, maintained to please you...

Moderator: Content Developer

Fuel

Post by Fuel »

Game just started, and [LOeT]Emission starts building in my base, sending all his constructor bots in my base.
I asked him nicely to stop that during the game, then paused, and ask him to stop.
He did this thing annoying thing before, starting building in my base, reclaiming my units, etc.
I let him do it at that time, but told him not do that again.
Today he just did it again.

[17:01:09] <[TERA]Host2> <EasyToKill> please hold
[17:01:12] <[TERA]Host2> <EasyToKill> emission
[17:01:16] <[TERA]Host2> <EasyToKill> get out of my base
[17:01:19] <[TERA]Host2> <EasyToKill> now
[17:01:22] <[TERA]Host2> <[LOeT]Emission> ?
[17:01:25] <[TERA]Host2> <[fi]Alluton> Dgun him
[17:01:26] <[TERA]Host2> <EasyToKill> move your units
[17:01:28] <[TERA]Host2> <EasyToKill> out

[17:01:35] <[TERA]Host2> <vbs> you pause for team coordination?
[17:01:38] <[TERA]Host2> <EasyToKill> no
[17:01:39] <[TERA]Host2> <Kodiak> thats not a valid pause
[17:01:39] <[TERA]Host2> <[LOeT]Emission> idiot
[17:01:42] <[TERA]Host2> <jaume> lol
[17:01:52] <[TERA]Host2> <[AOE]ShocKwave> yes for sugger what to do
[17:02:07] <[TERA]Host2> <[LOeT]Emission> Listen dude
[17:02:17] <[TERA]Host2> <[LOeT]Emission> If you want nobody to build in your base

[17:02:19] <[TERA]Host2> <[Bro]lollek> kids calm down
[17:02:20] <[TERA]Host2> <[LOeT]Emission> Go play 1 vs 1
[17:02:29] <[TERA]Host2> <EasyToKill> !kick Emiss
[17:02:29] * [TERA]Host2 * EasyToKill called a vote for command "gKick [LOeT]Emission" [!vote y, !vote n, !vote b]
[17:02:29] * [TERA]Host2 * 23 users allowed to vote.
[17:02:32] <[TERA]Host2> <EasyToKill> please kick
[17:02:36] <[TERA]Host2> <EasyToKill> i asked him nicely
[17:02:41] <[TERA]Host2> <EasyToKill> dont build in my base
[17:02:43] <[TERA]Host2> <EasyToKill> you have yours

[17:02:43] <[TERA]Host2> <jaume> c'mon calm down
[17:02:46] <[TERA]Host2> <EasyToKill> !ring
[17:02:46] * [TERA]Host2 * Ringing 23 remaining voters (by EasyToKill)
[17:02:48] * [TERA]Host2 * Away vote mode for 14 users
[17:02:48] * [TERA]Host2 * Vote in progress: "gKick [LOeT]Emission" [y:1/6(13), n:0/5(12)] (25s remaining)
[17:02:49] <[TERA]Host2> <[fi]Alluton> !vote 2
[17:02:49] * [TERA]Host2 * Vote in progress: "gKick [LOeT]Emission" [y:1/6(13), n:1/6(12)] (24s remaining)
[17:02:49] <[TERA]Host2> <[Bro]lollek> calm down dude just reclaim when you tech and need space
[17:02:52] <[TERA]Host2> <EasyToKill> get the fuck out
[17:02:52] <[TERA]Host2> <vbs> !vote 2
[17:02:52] * [TERA]Host2 * Vote in progress: "gKick [LOeT]Emission" [y:1/6(13), n:2/6(12)] (21s remaining)
[17:02:53] <[TERA]Host2> <[Bro]lollek> !vote 2
[17:02:54] * [TERA]Host2 * Vote in progress: "gKick [LOeT]Emission" [y:1/7(13), n:3/6(12)] (20s remaining)
[17:02:54] <[TERA]Host2> <[fi]Alluton> handle it
[17:02:56] <[TERA]Host2> <EasyToKill> you did this shit before
[17:02:56] <[TERA]Host2> <[Bro]lollek> calm down dude just reclaim when you tech and need space
[17:02:59] <[TERA]Host2> <[LOeT]Emission> Wheres the range of your base ?
[17:03:01] <[TERA]Host2> <[ACE]Bla> too much anger leads to confusion
[17:03:02] <[TERA]Host2> <vbs> really people, lets just play
[17:03:03] <[TERA]Host2> <[LOeT]Emission> You didnt mark it
[17:03:03] <[TERA]Host2> <EasyToKill> fuck off
[17:03:05] <[TERA]Host2> <EasyToKill> troll
[17:03:10] <[TERA]Host2> <[ACE]Papyrus36> !vote 2
[17:03:10] * [TERA]Host2 * Vote in progress: "gKick [LOeT]Emission" [y:1/7(13), n:4/6(12)] (3s remaining)
[17:03:13] * [TERA]Host2 * Vote for command "gKick [LOeT]Emission" failed (delay expired, away vote mode activated for 7 users).
[17:03:15] <[TERA]Host2> <zbr> stop fucking pausing
[17:03:19] <[TERA]Host2> <EasyToKill> fuck off emission
[17:03:22] <[TERA]Host2> <ruan> why pause when the vote's obv. going to fail
[17:04:08] <[TERA]Host2> <EasyToKill> fuck you emission
[17:04:13] <[TERA]Host2> <[AOE]ShocKwave> lol
[17:04:15] <[TERA]Host2> <[Bro]lollek> easy calm down and dont reclaim <_<
[17:04:22] <[TERA]Host2> <[Bro]lollek> idiots on board...
[17:04:33] <[TERA]Host2> <[AOE]ShocKwave> lol children quarrel
[17:04:39] <[LOeT]Emission> !ban Easytokill 1 1d
[17:04:39] * [TERA]Host2 * Battle ban added for user "Easytokill" (duration: 1 day)
[17:04:46] <[LOeT]Emission> !gkick EasyToKill

[17:04:56] <EasyToKill> bitch
[17:05:02] <[TERA]Host2> <vbs> its so annoying
[17:05:02] <[TERA]Host2> <zbr> chill out
[17:05:05] <[LOeT]Emission> !bkick EasyToKill
[17:14:45] <[LOeT]Emission> !banips EasyToKill 1 1d Don't self-d in rage. Resign in rage.

And that's how things work on Spring BA hosts....
Trolling & bulling just because by some unfortunate event you can

I would appreciate moderators not close this thread. I am looking forward for the comments on this one.
Last edited by Fuel on 07 Dec 2012, 16:36, edited 2 times in total.
Fuel

Re: and the LOeT saga continues

Post by Fuel »

right now there is only one host open, less than 20 people playing so no other option to go to.

if there were more BA hosts, I would happily choose any other one and stay away.

Spring BA has become a sad game..

I will just move on and find something else better to play
Floris

Post by Floris »

Ill check it but duuuude, you gotta add replay link on the forum. Fortunately I just joined that lobby right before the end so I has it:

http://replays.springrts.com/replay/3e0 ... 3279b8f899
Fuel

Post by Fuel »

Floris wrote:Ill check it but duuuude, you gotta add replay link, luckily i just joined the battle right befoer the end so i got it:

http://replays.springrts.com/replay/3e0 ... 3279b8f899
Cool, I forgot about replays.

Someone should give Emission a break from his admin rights, at least for a while.
He is been doing this kind of things from time to time.
Floris

Post by Floris »

k, seen it, Emission only had good intentions and you overreacted and self-d only because he started to made 2 adv solars in your base. He was even assisting your lab with 3 cons right before that.

You just got what you deserved.

It is a team game. People need to cooperate and so expect and respect other players involvement in it. If things get too blatant and out of hand you can always resign as a last resort.
Fuel

Post by Fuel »

Floris wrote:k, seen it, Emission only had good intentions and you overreactd and ragedself-d only because he made 2 adv solars in your base. He was assisting your lab with 3 cons. So then u self-d.

You just got what you deserved.

It is a team game. People need to cooperate and so expect and respect other players even nubbery. If things get too blatant and out of hand you can always resign as a last resort.
LOL. I wouldn't expect any other answer from you.

I will try to play by your logic, just for the fun:

You say, as a 'team' game it's pretty common to build in someone's else bases, right? Just build your shit in some other player base right from the start of the game, walking with your bots there?

So your point is, if he's doing that each game I play, if he's building in my base, I should resign each time?

Is that how this RTS is working?

c'mon Floris, you are better than this, bring some arguments which doesn't make you look this bad :D

oh man, this thing is so lame, what the fuck am i doing here lol
Floris

Post by Floris »

Okay... if he is specifically trolling you personally, it's a bad situation. What can you do against an troll admin..... right? I guess you can only raise some awareness at the rest of us so eventually it will come back at him, but uh...... doing this with a self-d is not the appropriate way, and especially in this case way out of proportion.

It was a selfish deed because all the other players were now 'suffering' because of the balance change you evoked.

I can't judge Emission's overal behavior towards you but taking this single replay makes me pick his side. Your self-d lost you al credibility here.
Fuel

Post by Fuel »

Floris wrote:If he is specifically trolling you it bad but what can you do against an troll admin eh...? You can only raise some awareness at the rest of us so eventually it will come back at him, but uh......

Taking this single replay makes one clear: your self-d behaviour is far worse and can't just be tolerated. It was a selfish deed because all the other players were now 'suffering' because of the balance change you evoked.
this doesn't answer my question. instead you accuse me of selfishness, this is really funny, it's ironic.

1. what about HIS selfishness???
he started the whole thing.

2. and really the most important is it's the 2nd or 3rd game I saw him doing that, well, about this?
and you say he's going to keep doing that idiotic thing on others and get away with it, just because he can right?

and you and other admins who are in the same pack, you allow this crap, because, well, why not, right, it's FUN?

why the fuck do you bother commenting about it then?
you only come on forum to reaffirm your superiority and emphasize the lameness on this matter.

one last thing: this kind of shitty behavior doesn't bring any good thing for Spring, which is dying each day, and by this, it helps the process.

I am sorry for the developers who spent the hours working for free working on the game engine.

happy DSD noobing
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

im not a good player and in sc always had to hide in friends players when the zergling rush physix simulation dissolved my base

Okay, he is a bad player. So why insult him further in front of everyone?
Fuel

Post by Fuel »

PicassoCT wrote:im not a good player and in sc always had to hide in friends players when the zergling rush physix simulation dissolved my base

Okay, he is a bad player. So why insult him further in front of everyone?
*copy and paste from stupid replies*

GOOD POINT!!! EXACTLY MY IDEA !!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
knorke

Post by knorke »

zomg someone assisted mah lab with cons! and then made a solar near my things. better rage now.
Fuel

Post by Fuel »

Gee, so you actually took the time to watch replay and you STILL didn't get it.
Looks like I wasn't too clear, I will try again, this time in CAPS LOCK AND BOLD LOL :lol:

1. I never asked him assist me, he got uninvited in my base, RIGHT from the very first 5 minutes of the game play.

2. MOST IMPORTANT: He is NOT JUST ASSISTING my base, he's RECLAIMING and BUILDING his OWN units too, up to the point, where practically I DON'T PLAY ANYMORE.
How do I know this? BECAUSE HE DID THAT AT LeAST 2 TIMES BEFORE IN OTHER MATCHES

I LET HIM DO THIS SHIT BEFORE, AND ASKED HIM NICELY NOT DO THAT AGAIN

What an asshole I am, he was JUST HELPING ME AGAIN? oh my

Man, I HOPE I am clear now :lol: phew :o

Is that clear to you now? No? *facepalm*
Last edited by Fuel on 07 Dec 2012, 23:21, edited 2 times in total.
knorke

Post by knorke »

i have very fast internet so replay is always at high speed and maybe i missed something?
but he reclaims his own lab not yours.
you reclaim this solars and nano, *then* he starts to reclaim you a bit.
maybe he planned to reclaim you from start and only helped your factory to lure you in safety or maybe you were just paranoid.
Fuel

Post by Fuel »

knorke wrote:i have very fast internet so replay is always at high speed and maybe i missed something?
but he reclaims his own lab not yours.
you reclaim this solars and nano, *then* he starts to reclaim you a bit.
maybe he planned to reclaim you from start and only helped your factory to lure you in safety or maybe you were just paranoid.
OH MAN, you are helpless.. trolling.
I already mentioned what is the end result of his UNINVITED *HELPING*

MORE TROLL PLEASE
:-) :regret: :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :arrow: :| :mrgreen:

I give up.
muckl

Post by muckl »

Fuel
calm down

and with this public topic "and the LOeT saga continues" u will get your answer by the whole LOeT clan if u wanna bitch

this is just another idiotic thread about some players own meaning about things where could handled in a more private way

u want just to fuck around against a clan because of your incompetence in teamplay! i wonder why there are not more keywords like "BADSD" and "AUTOHOST" in your post.

u just blamed yourself in public
Fuel

Post by Fuel »

muckl wrote:Fuel
calm down

and with this public topic "and the LOeT saga continues" u will get your answer by the whole LOeT clan if u wanna bitch

this is just another idiotic thread about some players own meaning about things where could handled in a more private way

u want just to fuck around against a clan because of your incompetence in teamplay! i wonder why there are not more keywords like "BADSD" and "AUTOHOST" in your post.

now, this is a true lesson of the ultimate nerdy trolling discussion.
not sure what that means, but it doesn't sound good at all.. :lol:
is it like pissing in public or what is it, please educate me

I want to be a nerd like you, drink like you, talk like you, dance like you, wooo, wooo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFcoC1FJOhA
smoth

Post by smoth »

Fuel wrote: 1. I never asked him assist me, he got uninvited in my base, RIGHT from the very first 5 minutes of the game play.
he is your team mate, that is part of playing in a team
Fuel wrote: 2. MOST IMPORTANT: He is NOT JUST ASSISTING my base, he's RECLAIMING and BUILDING his OWN units too, up to the point, where practically I DON'T PLAY ANYMORE.
How do you draw that conclusion? your factory builds what you want it to, you command your guys, he was giving you free resources. Got a problem with free resources? I sure would not.
Fuel wrote: How do I know this? BECAUSE HE DID THAT AT LeAST 2 TIMES BEFORE
and you didn't go for the biggest shit you could build? the guy was doing economy for you so you could fight. That is an AWESOME teammate IMO. You are raging about a medic healing your heavy.
Fuel wrote: I LET HIM DO THIS SHIT BEFORE, AND ASKED HIM NICELY NOT DO THAT AGAIN

What an asshole I am, he was JUST HELPING ME AGAIN?
you are coming off this way. Try taking a step back and posting after you have caught your breath. Maybe after you have calmed down more you can better express your point.
Fuel wrote:oh my

Man, I HOPE I am clear now :lol: phew :o

Is that clear to you now? No? *facepalm*
You had a helpful teammate and didn't want any help because you want to be a 1 man team. 1v1 might be more your style but in large matches, team play including con-assist is extremely nice. He didn't have to give you his resources but he did.

That is awesome of him, not being an asshole.
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

But for that you must be a reclaimer!

The facenapalm we need to drop it onto the base, to save it from intruders. I mean, he walked in, com allover and then he touched my stuff. I need my private space, and if he molests me again .. im going to scream, and i will use pepperspray and zeus, till im alll alone again.

I so regret having married that guy!
Fuel

Post by Fuel »

and you didn't go for the biggest shit you could build? the guy was doing economy for you so you could fight. That is an AWESOME teammate IMO. You are raging about a medic healing your heavy.
hahahaha

THIS IS AWESOME!

I WILL TRY ONE MORE TIME :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Here is what Emission is doing, "Emission for the TROLLS" manual in 3 steps:

1. comes to your base with his constructors starting to build stuff

2. RECLAIMS your lab, your solars, everything

3. you are not actually PLAYING BECAUSE YOU DON"T HAVE ANYTHING. AGAIN MEANING, YOU DON'T PLAY ANYMORE
smoth

Post by smoth »

Fuel wrote: 1. comes to your base with his constructors starting to build stuff

2. RECLAIMS your lab, your solars, everything

3. you are not actually PLAYING BECAUSE YOU DON"T HAVE ANYTHING. AGAIN MEANING, YOU DON'T PLAY ANYMORE
I can read your text just fine posting giant letters doesn't make your point. Post the replay for THAT match then.

I watched the replay that was posted so far. he was playing the role of economy assist. The solars would have been used to help YOU. You started reclaiming his nano. He defensively reclaimed your con.

Return to “Balanced Annihilation”