Screenshots - Page 2

Screenshots

A dynamic game undergoing constant development and refinement, that attempts to balance playability with fresh and innovative features.

Moderator: Content Developer

Neddie
Community Lead

Re: Screenshots

Post by Neddie »

My point being that some difference makes sense, not that the particular numbers did.

It's built like romantic mecha designs the world over - vulnerable.
MidKnight

Post by MidKnight »

Otherside wrote:normals are not set up properly and midknight just smothed it with soft edges
Stop deluding people. The normals are fine. It's the smoothing that is the problem. someone tell me how to get working smoothing groups into spring and I will! this is the reason the HLT and milo look so lopsided!
thesleepless

Post by thesleepless »

MidKnight wrote:
Otherside wrote:normals are not set up properly and midknight just smothed it with soft edges
Stop deluding people. The normals are fine. It's the smoothing that is the problem. someone tell me how to get working smoothing groups into spring and I will! this is the reason the HLT and milo look so lopsided!
sorry, but smothing groups control vertex normals, so yes it is a problem with the normals which is caused by the smoothing groups. blender has an edge split modifier which breaks sharp edges into two separated edges. could try that.
DavetheBrave

Post by DavetheBrave »

luckywaldo7 wrote:Who cares about balance... the people want pictures!

where is he when you need him
overkill

Post by overkill »

There he is. Far to easy.

I AM DISSAPOINT

Return to “Zero-K”