IceUI - Page 31

IceUI

Discuss Lua based Spring scripts (LuaUI widgets, mission scripts, gaia scripts, mod-rules scripts, scripted keybindings, etc...)

Moderator: Moderators

el_matarife

Re: IceUI

Post by el_matarife »

That's pretty much how I imagine you all the time. It sounds badass, like Burt Reynolds in White Lightning.

Man I had a really bad ass po boy the other day and I can't remember where so I can go get another one.
ecraven

Post by ecraven »

I hope this is OK with you MelTraX, I've uploaded my patches to IceUI to git-hub. I've fixed a few minor bugs, and added support for BA 7.5 energy conversion (right click on the energy bar sets a second indicator), and wind strength and wind energy bars.

My stuff is at http://github.com/ecraven/ice-ui

I'm open for suggestions of further additions and fixes.
Jazcash

Post by Jazcash »

Would be nice if you could fix the minimap for certain ATI cards/drivers or w/e. I've had to comment out a few IceUI minimap lines because otherwise my screen turns green every time nano blobs are shown. Same happens with RedUI and certain other GUI's with minimap components. Something to do with ATI.
smoth

Post by smoth »

It is apparently a bug with glpoints no one CBA to fix it yet but you get it all the time? If so that is good because you could be essential in testing a fix for the bug!
Jazcash

Post by Jazcash »

smoth wrote:It is apparently a bug with glpoints no one CBA to fix it yet but you get it all the time? If so that is good because you could be essential in testing a fix for the bug!
I'll be happy to.
Antero

Post by Antero »

Downloaded this from the widget database, and the widget crashes multiple times per game. Anyone else had this problem, any known fix? It's a really nice UI otherwise, so would be cool to get it running properly.
MelTraX

Post by MelTraX »

ecraven wrote:I hope this is OK with you MelTraX, I've uploaded my patches to IceUI to git-hub.
Over a year too late (if I haven't replied already) but I just wanted to give you my blessing. It's nice to see anyone still uses IceUI.
Jazcash

Post by Jazcash »

MelTraX wrote:It's nice to see anyone still uses IceUI.
We will never surrender to the wretched clutches of RedUI and Chili!
MelTraX

Post by MelTraX »

:D
daryl

Post by daryl »

ecraven wrote:I hope this is OK with you MelTraX, I've uploaded my patches to IceUI to git-hub. I've fixed a few minor bugs, and added support for BA 7.5 energy conversion (right click on the energy bar sets a second indicator), and wind strength and wind energy bars.

My stuff is at http://github.com/ecraven/ice-ui

I'm open for suggestions of further additions and fixes.

hi ecraven.
is your versions only for BA mod?
i tried it but i got this error:
klapmongool

Post by klapmongool »

Jazcash wrote:
MelTraX wrote:It's nice to see anyone still uses IceUI.
We will never surrender to the wretched clutches of RedUI and Chili!
Same!
Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer

Post by Forboding Angel »

It might be inspiring if you guys had the foggiest idea what you were talking about :roll:

Return to “Lua Scripts”