Haxxored - Page 2

Haxxored

Discuss Spring news, such as fresh releases and press coverage, here.
Archangel of Death

Post by Archangel of Death »

lol... yes. I'd have to actually learn the details of the world of hacking before learning hacking... I don't actually have much desire of learning it though. (Or I would have by now)

On a side note: Because of this event, I actually have MORE posts now than I did before! I mostly just read discussions before...
ephillips

Post by ephillips »

I'm realy sorry ot hear that, especially given what a great thing you are trying to do here
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

lol... yes. I'd have to actually learn the details of the world of hacking before learning hacking... I don't actually have much desire of learning it though. (Or I would have by now)
you cant generalise like that, follow what you find useful or interesting and you'll get there, keep an open mind and be logical, and remember that there is no way to learn hacking in its entirety or even define100% what hacking is as there are different interpretations

Also, anybody notice that guests can post now? at least in the news posts they can
aGorm

Post by aGorm »

That would be because when he disabled them he only did so in the general forum. They have never been disabled in the news section, though as everyone was login in, obviosly no one noticed guests could still post!

aGorm
KamikazeKatanaMaster

wtf.... losers

Post by KamikazeKatanaMaster »

ya... when i was 6 and a half years old i though hacking was awsome... grow up losers.
KamikazeKatanaMaster

not you guys

Post by KamikazeKatanaMaster »

ps, not you guys, i mean the little kiddy scrip bastards who attacked the site ^^
[K.B.] Napalm Cobra

Post by [K.B.] Napalm Cobra »

Guests posting?!?!?!?!?

Quick SY's, smiting sticks at the ready.
Brasaral

Post by Brasaral »

Hello, is there any chance of releasing the Spring within 3 days ? :)
I know it is impossible, but next week, we are having "spring holidays" (it's official name) and we need it for our small lan-party! Also, we would surely send back some sort of bug-report :)
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

Why should we wait ages for soemthign you're gonna get at the weekend?!
Brasaral

Post by Brasaral »

Eh, i'm waiting for the release with you :)
Just praying for it to be soon. <-- i'm sure this sentence isn't right :)
[K.B.] Napalm Cobra

Very few people wait like/with Alanti, he isn't just in his own league, he created it.

Post by Guest »

Well, Im pretty sure I'm waiting with him, even if he made his league, I'd hope I could say im in it (as a lesser person obiosly). I'd hope Im as devoted as Alantai anyway...

aGorm
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

My own league eh? I certainly am devoted to TA I rarely play anything else. What I dont seem to understand is why there are people who arent?! This is like game of the century
Dwarden

Post by Dwarden »

Sad to hear, but you are like 20th forums with phpbb who i noticed being hacked ...

i suggest move to e.g. IPB http://www.invisionboard.com/

we use it with 5 thousands members fine w/o any hack for year ...

Neowin use it too with 86 thousands members fine for many years (3+) ...

vbulletin is another way but i dont like that one ...
Archangel of Death

Post by Archangel of Death »

I think vbulliten is very strict about any kind of hack. I frequent a forum that resides there. Invisionfree, well... I'd have to deal with some junk I can easily ignore right now before going there...
[K.B.] Napalm Cobra

They are not as perrty, anyway these have been upgraded and so the hacker problem is gone for now.

Post by Guest »

[K.B.] Napalm Cobra wrote:Guests posting?!?!?!?!?

Quick SY's, smiting sticks at the ready.
o_O
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

THE DEMONS HAVE RETURNED! LEAVE EVIL DO-ER LEAVE!!!!
Tolderian

I know I know I'm late on the topic

Post by Tolderian »

It doesn't make sense why anyone would attack this site. It's not like it would wreak any havok amidst the world. Anyway, the only people I could ever figure doing it is those bastard koreans working on TA 2: Starcraft recycled! Or some starcraft counter-striking....*steams and has a stroke*

Anyway, I had to vent that. It's bad enough that I must suffer watching video after video of this magnificent program... fearing every day that it'll take the same direction the other mods I watched up until 90% did...die for some reason and never be released, even for others to pick up on. Hell, I say release some alpha or beta now before some ass starts claiming rights like those ****ers at Blizzard keep doing to EVERY NON-PROFIT MASSIVELY FPS STARCRAFT MOD! (it woulda been cool for bf1942). I'm a bitter and paranoid person, I don't mean fo be an ***hole everyone, I'm sorry... I just have to express my fear.
[K.B.] Napalm Cobra

The hacking event seems to have restimulated alot of debate, so it was in a way, kindof a good thing.

And if you SY's go awol, I will go to sweden and retreive spring.

Return to “News”