Vote for [LOeT]Emission admin remove

Please use this forum to set up matches and discuss played games.

Moderator: Moderators

muckl

Post by muckl »

Since there is some Trouble with [LOeT]Emission and the spring community, i want to make that decision as a topic in this forum cause it seems that there is no problem of discuss something like that in the public.

please reply

------------------------------
[ ] leave him as admin

[ ] remove admin rights
------------------------------
[LOeT]Brenner

Re: Vote for [LOeT]Emission admin remove

Post by [LOeT]Brenner »

Remove. No need to list all reason here i think.
Floris

Post by Floris »

remove
Silentwings

Post by Silentwings »

Remove.
AntiAllez

Post by AntiAllez »

tars and feathers him :wink:
HosenJack

Post by HosenJack »

Are you confused, [LOeT]Paste?

I recommended you a month ago to take away my rights, you said im doing well.

Since then i nearly never used my rights anymore, take them, i don't need them.

Because you have no proper reason and "Since there is some Trouble" sounds very general...

..it seems like you guys are unhappy with me at all, and i think you wanted to start a "Vote for [LOeT]Emission clan remove", right ?

Just ask me kindly and i will leave in peace. It's not that i'd like to leave but you & brenner seem very mad about my admin-abuse posting, but i can't let people play games on me as a representative of your hosts. And as long as being a member of [LOeT] so long i'll be a representative for your clan, and your hosts, with or without admin rights.

All in all i have to say that i had much more positive feedback at all than negative, you don't noticed that because it are always the same clowns which talk bad about me.

As you said wisely, different groups of people act different. You can't walk as a white-bread through the Bronx :-)

That clowns, which have no opinion on the "Admin abuse thread" because they are limited in argumentating, explaining and expressing their poor selves, but come here to drop their "Remove" seconds after you pressed the "submit" button.

You are very good at grouping up against one person and you definately make it look like everyone who ever played BA should be against me, but the people who don't bring such weak-minded behavior on the day are also as strong-minded that they avoid discussing here and point at you "No, Emission is the good guy!", because they know how senseless this is.

I'm glad that's only you and your group doesn't grow, instead the group of people with which i can get along very well is growing.

At the end of all of this, when i probably stop playing spring because you made it, to really stress me with your fucking permanent shit-talks, i will sit down here and still believe in the good in you, that you sit down too and ask yourself questions like these:

Was this really neccesary?
Couldn't we just get along together?
The community is small, do we really need to make it even smaller?
HosenJack

Post by HosenJack »

I have written a short text containing Option B right now, but i'm first waiting for your reaction.

Also i wanted to add that im really glad about discussing this in public, because this is something else than chatting on the server or our clanchannel. You have to think twice before submitting and to choose your words well and precise, because people will be able to read this tomrrow too.
Controversities here have a way better quality!
albator

Post by albator »

I loled :lol:
Whatever is the results admin abused will be enforced anyway :roll:
HosenJack

Post by HosenJack »

edit: doublepost
Last edited by HosenJack on 03 Apr 2013, 16:17, edited 1 time in total.
HosenJack

Post by HosenJack »

So your reaction was to take away my admin rights, after a democratical 3 - 0 against me, or because i don't wanted them anyway.

It's ok for me, actually relaxing, because i don't have to write this "cv" in front of my votes anymore.

Since i've told you (The day i offered you to take my rights for good)

"Hey, there's a group of other admins which don't like me to be one"

You've told me to

"Then try using them more rarely, or when they are not there. Or when you are 100% sure that you should use them."

My plan was to use my admin rights so rarely that the other admins forget i am one. Actually with succeed or...

Did actually one of you, voters or thread-owner, saw me using my rights in the past months? I didn't ban or kick anyone, did stop no games (except the one with floris because server didn't show results), i maybe rarely specced players in the lobby, but only if its already 4 yes votes to speed things up, not without a vote.

Without trying to dish you a history i have to admit that i feel no difference.

But i've understood what you actually wanted to tell me with this.

It's getting quiet and cold. :-(

Option B was to find a time where Paste, Bluestone, Brenner and I are at the same time in the clanchannel, to discuss about the incident like adults and find a solution, inofficially ;-)

I just saw the old "Emission admin remove thread"

Another person added that the proove is "Great"

I took the time and read through it, it actually prooved me that i did well.

The reason "Go wash your shit tongue" was maybe a bit harsh, but the way pinpin expressed himself, his language at all and his 3x "fagadmin" deserve a special punishment too :-) You can't be nice to every instigator, hard deeds need hard doings.

I'm surprised this was an attempt to proove i'm a bad admin, any uninolved with an IQ over 10 and the will to express an objective opinion, would say i did well.

EDIT: "request to TERA admins: remove emmission from admin"

He didn't even spell my name right so it's not actually about me.

All in all, i can't accuse you for taking my admin rights. Maybe you just don't want to spend your time with this.

But if that's not the case, i'm still offering you Option B! ..
I was actually willing to excuse myself for this "I'm running to the press" thing. If you push someone in the corner, he has to find a solution to help himself. If we just could find a way to respect each other, we are playing together since years and will play for some more years too. This is my last post, im waiting for you to ask me about Option B, else i guess i have to set myself for a long period of silence.
HosenJack

Post by HosenJack »

[quote="HosenJack"]So your reaction was to take away my admin rights, after a democratical 3 - 0 against me, or because i don't wanted them anyway.

It's ok for me, actually relaxing, because i don't have to write this "cv" in front of my votes anymore.

Since i've told you (The day i offered you to take my rights for good)

"Hey, there's a group of other admins which don't like me to be one"

You've told me to

"Then try using them more rarely, or when they are not there. Or when you are 100% sure that you should use them."

My plan was to use my admin rights so rarely that the other admins forget i am one. Actually with succeed or...

Did actually one of you, voters or thread-owner, saw me using my rights in the past months? I didn't ban or kick anyone, did stop no games (except the one with floris because server didn't show results), i maybe rarely specced players in the lobby, but only if its already 4 yes votes to speed things up, not without a vote.

Without trying to dish you a history i have to admit that i feel no difference.

But i've understood what you actually wanted to tell me with this.

It's getting quiet and cold. :-(

Option B was to find a time where Paste, Bluestone, Brenner and I are at the same time in the clanchannel, to discuss about the incident like adults and find a solution, inofficially ;-)

I just saw the old "Emission admin remove thread"

Another person added that the proove is "Great"

I took the time and read through it, it actually prooved me that i did well.

The reason "Go wash your shit tongue" was maybe a bit harsh, but the way pinpin expressed himself, his language at all and his 3x "fagadmin" deserve a special punishment too :-) You can't be nice to every instigator, hard deeds need hard doings.

I'm surprised this was an attempt to proove i'm a bad admin, any uninolved with an IQ over 10 and the will to express an objective opinion, would say i did well.

EDIT: "request to TERA admins: remove emmission from admin"

He didn't even spell my name right so it's not actually about me.

All in all, i can't accuse you for taking my admin rights. Maybe you just don't want to spend your time with this.

But if that's not the case, i'm still offering you Option B! ..
I was actually willing to excuse myself for this "I'm running to the press" thing. If you push someone in the corner, he has to find a solution to help himself. If we just could find a way to respect each other, we are playing together since years and will play for some more years too. This is my last post, im waiting for you to ask me about Option B, else i guess i have to set myself for a long period of silence
Floris

Post by Floris »

... Like that time u banned me like it meant nothing (lousy reason too, although i dont remember what exactly)

And yes, lately you seemed to have reduced the use your admin privilages, but thats not the issue we are discussing anyway

You are argumenting so much about every little thing you concern about, you always seem to value your opinion superior to everyone.

Also you took so much pride into being the one chranking, which also indicated that you re a bit of a controlfreak and over-value yourself.

This also shows in the flood of not directly related side reasoning in most of your replies.

You attempted to controll too much too often.

Note i m not discussing these things. I just said what i ve seen. (Before i get a shitload of your arguments that wont change my observations)

Return to “Ingame Community”