problems with behaviours

problems with behaviours

Please use this forum to set up matches and discuss played games.

Moderator: Moderators

losbellos

problems with behaviours

Post by losbellos »

Dear Friends,

Me and others have been attacked so many times in the last year by individuals that I thought I must mention. The 20cm group and some others always hitting on others with tasty comments and when other type back some really clever tasty polite message they "die'" and they attack the individual regularly..

I have come to a point in my understanding why they do that, because they need the "fire"' to drive them...
They "choose" somebody to mess with and fire themselves up. I think these people actually psychologically ill, and they need treatment and/or pills. And they even dare to kick or ban the poor fellow.

Please remind yourself that it is only a game and you don't have to kill your mates. I have been involved myself in removing such individuals from the society and also to force them to take medication.

Please lets not make it this far.

Thank you!
albator

Re: problems with behaviours

Post by albator »

losbellos wrote: I think these people actually psychologically ill, and they need treatment and/or pills.
I loled so hard. You made my day
RageQ

Post by RageQ »

losbellos wrote:Dear Friends,
I got scoutraped by Cartouche
git gud
Jools
XTA Developer

Post by Jools »

losbellos wrote:Dear Friends,
They "choose" somebody to mess with and fire themselves up. I think these people actually psychologically ill, and they need treatment and/or pills.
Maybe they need to stop taking pills instead?
hoijui
Former Engine Dev

Post by hoijui »

so nature creates creatures that only can function acceptably when they take pills?
this seems wrong.
you need to revulotiunize your view on the topic.
maybe start with thinking about why they need this fire you mention, and if you have the answer to that question, it will not be the final one, but lead to other question(s) regarding things that are not right.
you are on THE right track, my friend!
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

nature allows creatures to thrive whos deformations are usefull in the long run..

300 years of carbon burning aint long - those guys are around from before, and they were usefull back then, when you needed endless wars

so, just because something seems out of place in time and space in the current phase, doesent mean your "normal" has a base.
PS: I luve obsessive compulsive guys, they are basically getting to the point where dune had its mentats..
Automatisation by Human automatons..
Sereiya

Post by Sereiya »

losbellos wrote:I think these people actually psychologically ill, and they need treatment and/or pills
Pretty nice bias. There are annoying idiots in the community, but maybe they're just as they are: Idiots who need the thrill of inciting someone to throw a tantrum.
PepeAmpere

Post by PepeAmpere »

is it some BA related stuff? Im lost :oops:

Return to “Ingame Community”