the probs at the moment have seemed to be around NTai not so much the toolkit. The toolkit was never perfect but you can always hand edit the tdf files. If the probs with NTai were fixed then the toolkit as it stands would be able to create a quite nice AI.
Will AFlobby produce TDF files in the same format? If so then in theory Lindir you wouldn't have to redo the config you've started...
DJ has fixed a number of bugs none of us where aware of, and gotten back source for me with decompiling. He's fixed the commar bug, and changed a few things. I've also added in a few label changes here and there to make things more apparent.
- Fixes a crash bug opening a bad config file in /AI/NTai/configs/
- Fixes not being able to take a unit and change it to not be an attacker
- Changed colours in some places and fixed sizes of controls
- Changed the window type to prevent window resizing. The controls dont resize with the window.
- Added 2 new keywords
- Renamed a few labels and added extra notes such as in the unit tab, explaining things better
- Added labels on the front page saying what each action does.
Im sorely tempted to rewrite this in java instead of fixing the current build.
So what would you want in terms of UI, as Im not fond of the current tabs + checkboxlists.
One thought is to represent the config literally, only instead of a tag and text, I can replace text fields on certain tags with nicer UIs such as unit lists with searches, and collapsable fields, basically panels with nicer UIs etc
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum