Spring Newcomers?

Spring Newcomers?

Discuss game development here, from a distinct game project to an accessible third-party mutator, down to the interaction and design of individual units if you like.

Moderator: Moderators

SanadaUjiosan
Conflict Terra Developer

Spring Newcomers?

Post by SanadaUjiosan »

Has there ever been a game made on Spring that was started by a newcomer to Spring? Like the typical "I need an engine, here are my needs, blah blah blah"?

It seems like all the games that start are by people who have played games on Spring for at least several months, and then are like "hey, making a game would be cool!"

Just curious. :wink:
gajop

Re: Spring Newcomers?

Post by gajop »

Maybe, but in general, being open and helpful (opposite of what smoth is doing these days btw, and pretty much what everyone else is doing) may produce a new game creator, 1 in 10 chance is fine too.

Personally, I never wanted to create a Spring game, but I did come here with the main intention of creating a Spring AI - and not so much gaming.
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

We scare them off! We make faces - and scream, and post links that show how we were shunned by googles shantytown of code. We are evil, we are mean.. buuuhuuu.. why dont you annoy some companys public relation ass instead...

smoth

Post by smoth »

gajop wrote:Maybe, but in general, being open and helpful (opposite of what smoth is doing these days btw, and pretty much what everyone else is doing)

Return to “Game Development”