Colonization: Space Era - Page 4

Colonization: Space Era

Discuss game development here, from a distinct game project to an accessible third-party mutator, down to the interaction and design of individual units if you like.

Moderator: Moderators

knorke

Re: Colonization: Space Era

Post by knorke »

smoke_th wrote:I still need developers, guyz. Who wanna be member of project?
just say/ask what you need help with and people will answer. Also there is so much stuff (models, lua, sounds etc) floating around it is almost plug&play ;)
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

Knorke is for hire? Why doesnt anybody tell me that? What do you want? Money, whealth, power? Woman? Animals? Sacrifices and Ritual Dances? Speak up man... ;D

Oh, i get it, it has to be new ground, to plow with the code. Well then, sorry, thats out for today. Check back later. ;)
Wombat

Post by Wombat »

i can have knorke as well, but not for dev things.
PicassoCT

Post by PicassoCT »

ohlala, a amour fouuuuuu is revealed. wombat, shouldnt you be working instead of lurkin? friendly mr.switspear is waiting on your to-do-list. ;P
smoke_th

Post by smoke_th »

Ugh..umm....well...i kinda have not very big inspiration for creating such project alone. You know its kinda hard to put all stuff together, polish and especially make balance. :(
oksnoop2

Post by oksnoop2 »

Set up a public SVN, people don't like to help if they have no idea what they are getting into.
smoke_th

Post by smoke_th »

I showing all the stuff i done ffs. =]
PicassoCT

Post by PicassoCT »

make a playable miniature. Also look on fan-boards of games that inspired you for this. Somewhere someone is dreaming of a near-similar project like yours, he just doesent know it yet.
smoke_th

Post by smoke_th »

PicassoCT wrote:make a playable miniature. Also look on fan-boards of games that inspired you for this. Somewhere someone is dreaming of a near-similar project like yours, he just doesent know it yet.
Humm.....ya know - you probably right...there is some games which inspired me on this:
- Ufo:afterlight
- Bunch of elite-like games (less inspiring)
- Lol Zero-k

Playable miniature is..ugh...um..without actual balance atm. And its not have enough units for even for humble miniature - closest description of this will be "castrate miniature of some funky mod" and nothing more. gimme some time so I'll be able to put more stuff together and give it..well at least some basic balance...also i need to clean folders after ba units :D....
smoke_th

Post by smoke_th »

Huge text upgrade in first post.

Return to “Game Development”