Some echantment proposations for lobby and in-game-program - Page 2

Some echantment proposations for lobby and in-game-program

Discuss the source code and development of Spring Engine in general from a technical point of view. Patches go here too.

Moderator: Moderators

Implement kicking?

Yes
85%
No
15%

Total votes: 20

Cheery

Post by Cheery »

Another thing is with personal control.
Game needs cockpit and ability to make command groups which follows one plane's movement in formation descbrided. Also machine cockpit would be great addon for one commander vs. one commander with 6 player! It is just so awesome to control these things.
What about this then? :-)
Ace07

Post by Ace07 »

[K.B.] Napalm Cobra wrote:Booting == good.

AFKers are bloody annoying.
Well, if its any consolation, I plan on utilizing the wxIdle event to root those people out. 8)
hrmph

Post by hrmph »

Cheery your insane and Im sure everyone else has come to that conclusion as well :P And your little comment about owning a gun is quite ridiculous, I mean consider the police...
Kixxe

Post by Kixxe »

Kixxe wrote:
Kicking should (no, wait. MUST be implented. It allows kicking afkers, assholes and plp who joined a private game( it happens!). If plp may be rude (''WE DONT WANT ANY ******* NOOBS/PROS HERE) or that someone is gonna cry for mommy cuz he got kicked for lagging then: 2bad4them!

BUT i do think that ingame a host kick should not be implented. A votekick on the other hand....

hmm... nice smileys....

I see, but what if you would request that to implement into main frame?(1)
You are democratic(2). But do you know, in finnish we have democracy and nothing progresses. After all only some people does the policy and rules the country.

You should try be more kind for newbies(3) and use proper language(4). Do you think somebody is really so idiot that he cries because he cannot play with you that time?(5) You must be an idiot in that case. He cries because you treated him like somekind of rag.(6) Anybody would get mad from it.

Communistic system proggressed very well, you must remember that. It collapsed into wrong design. Nowadays communistic system cannot be implemented in real life because there is an USA which shatters it because of historical 'facts' and really bad persons in manipulating it's goverment system. (7)

1: YES, thats excakly what i want. The power to the HOST when we are in lobby, and the power to the plp when ingame:P
2: Yes... who aint?
3: I never implie that im not kind to newbs, i just implied that there are plp who dosent like newbs, or pros. What, shouldt i be kind to pros to?
4:This is a forum. I use good grammar, compared to my chat langue. we are there to discuss, not to have a spelling b contest. or do you mean my foul langue? well sorry for hurting your fellings.
5: never implied that ither, i said he started to cry because he got kicked, which is an apttemt to humor.
6: what, he felt like rag becase he got kicked cuz he treid to join a 5v5 game whit 56k, and lagged the server to death? Wow, next time on ricki lake: Noobs who got kicked for no reson, meet the KICKER. :lol: :lol: :lol: Not to miss (like you dont miss ricki lake anyway)
7:We should add a forum for discusion like this. wait, wtf am i doing? to offtopic, must stop now...

oh, and i typed a 30% longer post whit no spelling error at all, but thanks alot, my dear freind the ERROR!

Return to “Engine”