RESOLVED CONSTANTLY DESYNC WITH 97.0(INFOLOG AND CONFIG)

Discuss your problems with the latest release of the engine here. Problems with games, maps or other utilities belong in their respective forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Senethril

Post by Senethril »

I currently have some games in another lobby than official.
We all play with ur own and same langage, so in french and i am only the one that the game said in console i am desync after several minutes in game (5-15-30).
All scenarios seems are identical, that happends on all maps.
My setup is done in mygames/spring/engine/9x.x
i redone a clean folder 97.0 with all unzipped in it including .exe

The spring.exe cannot launch after execution due i dont know and no log in the file(maybe less sections to log ? ), i need to run it with administrator rights.

Lobby consider files used(with the exe) in folders engine/97.0 and mygames/spring/ to be not recognized and often repath the config to mygames/spring so i paste all files in 97.0 in mygames/spring, that changes absolutly nothing, i play well in official in 96(that keep folder 96.0 in settings).

the main problem is desync from custom server.
Other players have not problems, maybe the message occurs but not the same or they are not unsync.

HELP o/

i retry with a configfile setup by me when driver where not stable in spring.(strange seems no more problem with loading since springlobby reset the springsettings file always itself....).

YO ITS [NO MORE] RESOLVED.
I LAUNCHED A STACKTRACE ON SPRING.EXE WITH ODBG DEBUGGER
IT SEEMS THAT THE BLACKBOX.EXE HAD A PLUGIN ACTIVATED THAT CAUSED TROUBLES WITH SPRING.EXE
SIMPLY STOPPED USING THIS PART OF THE PROGRAM(bbleanskin CONSIST OF TITLEBARs OF A THEME REPLACEMENT FOR WINDOWS) AND NO NEED ANYMORE TO LAUNCH SPRING.EXE IN ADMINISTRATOR MODE,THAT WAS THE MAIN PROBLEM FOR UNSYNCED MESSAGE AND FALSE GAME END.

EDIT:
The problem seems appears again and again, even launch the game without administrator rights, i dont know what to do :((((

Messages are like: Sync error for PLAYER frame ... correct is ....
Attachments
infolog.txt
(308.39 KiB) Downloaded 16 times
Last edited by Senethril on 25 Sep 2014, 10:48, edited 4 times in total.
abma
Spring Developer

Re: ONLY ME CONSTANTLY DESYNC WITH 97.0(INFOLOG AND CONFIG)

Post by abma »

i need to run it with administrator rights.
no need to do so. fix your file/folder permissions!

also i suggest you to remove all user installed lua widgets...

Return to “Help & Bugs”