The official subreddit of North korea...yeah...

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

MileyCyrus

Post by MileyCyrus »

http://www.reddit.com/r/Pyongyang/
Just press press comments on any of the topics and begin laughing.

Really liked this one, its from the topic about the death of kim jong il.
"It feels like somebody took my heart and dropped it into a bucket of boiling tears."

I like how there is a "controversial" tab lol..
MileyCyrus

Re: The official subreddit of North korea...yeah...

Post by MileyCyrus »

a comments chain:

[–]Odal- 12 points 1 day ago

Why do you imperialists come into our subreddit and desecrate such important topics? Typical american pigs trying to destroy the glory of north korea. You are the reason the koreas are not united.

[–]pandabear85935 8 points 1 day ago

Remember to capitalize North Korea, Odal. It seems that you are the capitalist pig!

[–]chocolatecakecosta 6 points 1 day ago

Comrades the correct term is DPRK!

lol
scifi

Post by scifi »

ill just quote this
Silly Western Imperialists do not understand the source of happiness which flows from Kim Il Sung. I take great joy in watching myself and my family starve to death so that our omnipotent leaders may rule in comfort and wisdom from afar.
Also politics not allowed in this :|
CarRepairer
Cursed Zero-K Developer

Post by CarRepairer »

MileyCyrus wrote:http://www.reddit.com/r/Pyongyang/
Just press press comments on any of the topics and begin laughing.

Really liked this one, its from the topic about the death of kim jong il.
"It feels like somebody took my heart and dropped it into a bucket of boiling tears."

I like how there is a "controversial" tab lol..
The "bucket of boiling tears" line is a direct quote from the tv series The Office. I believe it was the episode where Michael Scott found out his old boss was killed in a car accident.

It is highly doubtful they get that show in North Korea. http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0877241/quotes
Cheesecan

Post by Cheesecan »

My life is sadly changed forever. The loss of Dear Leader has left a hole in my heart which will never be filled. No amount of white rice can lighten my black soul.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It's obviously fake but still funny.
Prominence

Post by Prominence »

MileyCyrus wrote:a comments chain:

[–]Odal- 12 points 1 day ago

Why do you imperialists come into our subreddit and desecrate such important topics? Typical american pigs trying to destroy the glory of north korea. You are the reason the koreas are not united.

[–]pandabear85935 8 points 1 day ago

Remember to capitalize North Korea, Odal. It seems that you are the capitalist pig!

[–]chocolatecakecosta 6 points 1 day ago

Comrades the correct term is DPRK!

lol
US have long been attempt to destroy communist regime in North Korea, but their effort is wasted on the wrong target. North Korea has almost no natural resources to sustain the war, and US have all the right technologies to intercept any incoming nukes. Only one keeping them alive is mainly China.

As for North Korean nukes, it's perfectly reasonable from their point of view to own nukes since they have been invaded many times from various nations around them.
fc14159

Post by fc14159 »

Prominence wrote: As for North Korean nukes, it's perfectly reasonable from their point of view to own nukes since they have been invaded many times from various nations around them.
Um...who? When?
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

I dont get a lot of that stuff there. Difficult to judge, as this is so-four-reign country.. why the fuck is there this giant spider with a star in the background? Or do i lack the perspective, beeing not malnurished and rather tall, yes, if you go down on your knees, open your eyes 3-d-picture wide, one sees. Its the dead leader, he is fucking everywhere.
I hope the stuffed him properly, so he doesent start to shrink.. or heavens beware to shrink.
Felix the Cat

Post by Felix the Cat »

PicassoCT wrote:I dont get a lot of that stuff there. Difficult to judge, as this is so-four-reign country.. why the fuck is there this giant spider with a star in the background? Or do i lack the perspective, beeing not malnurished and rather tall, yes, if you go down on your knees, open your eyes 3-d-picture wide, one sees. Its the dead leader, he is fucking everywhere.
I hope the stuffed him properly, so he doesent start to shrink.. or heavens beware to shrink.
That is Great Korean Workers' Best Juche Spider you are talking about! Proper respect is required for Best Juche Spider.

edit: it looks more like a crab to me though.
knorke

Post by knorke »

troll korea is best korea!
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

rorororororororoooo rorororo ro ha!

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”