League of Legends - Page 7

League of Legends

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

Otherside

Re: League of Legends

Post by Otherside »

Regret wrote:
Otherside wrote:http://www.heroesofnewerth.com/ New Hon 2.0 Trailer.

Patch release imminent
I don't understand what they are advertising in that trailer.

Somebody is doing it wrong.
everything is mentioned at the side.

New Matchmaking / Map Editor / Ingame store (does not require real money and does not unlock anything game changing its purely cosmetic)/casual mode/New items/Balance changes etc..

Huge patch
Last edited by Otherside on 14 Dec 2010, 01:29, edited 1 time in total.
Otherside

Post by Otherside »

smoth wrote:OH WUT!
2 nashors teeth then you get armour penetration? build doesn't make much sense. Should have carried on going AP if you went double nashor. If you wanted more dps you could have got madreds blood razor. also Unique passives don't stack thats why very few items are worth stacking.

Probably playing vs noobs because the build seems very fragile.

Just some critiques.
DavetheBrave

Post by DavetheBrave »

Those are stingers, not Nashors
Otherside

Post by Otherside »

those are nashors I am certain.
smoth

Post by smoth »

Otherside wrote:2 nashors teeth then you get armour penetration?
and just started playing recently so of course I am playing with other noobs. Just installed it saturday, then again I am not the one getting the weapon name an stats wrong.*edits* because I was ambiguous, I was doing speed and ability power. Just happened to work out that I was able to afford whisper and only bought it because I needed the speed and it was the thing I could afford at the end.
DavetheBrave wrote:Those are stingers, not Nashors
was delicious to :), I loved the stingers then went nashors for speed +ap
Otherside wrote:seems very fragile.
KOG MAW
*edits again*
important part was 24/1, :P
DavetheBrave

Post by DavetheBrave »

Hmm... I thought nashor's tooth was blue

EDIT: It may be the other way around.

Either way, nashor's won't be terrible on him because he benefits from the attack speed (more than anyone else in the game basically) and AP.

I think the best build though is madred's bloodrazor and last whisper(maybe some doran's blades).
smoth

Post by smoth »

too rough and invest me for me. I like the speed boost, add to it his +range and damage ability (w) I think, he is savage. Been mvping on most of the teams I play on. my kryptonite is that damn malph whatever guy though as I rely on speed and not penetration.

Build so far has been dorians, dagger,dagger,dagger,dagger, blue swords, gold swords, whatever else I can affords :P
Otherside

Post by Otherside »

kogmaw is an antitank. Malph is a tank.

Madred > malphite
smoth

Post by smoth »

Don't know how, malph can slow me and do his charge attack(which closes the range) in raping and stunning.
smoth

Post by smoth »

also how does madrid pwn malph? I just checked. I used to build that thing and it is good against MINIONS... not him.
Otherside

Post by Otherside »

check the upgrade to madreds. The blood razor does 3 percent of the champions max health in magic damage every auto attack.

Malph has godlike CC and LoL atm is a CC/AoE/Tankfest. Malph pwns games thats why hes usually banned alot in ranked.
smoth

Post by smoth »

fine by me, still am the highest scoring player for my last 4 games :)
pintle

Post by pintle »

Malph's hilariously op buzzsaw slow thing is nerfed in next patch.

In other news: Veigar is good fun in the late game.
TheMightyOne

Post by TheMightyOne »

smoth

Post by smoth »

No, lets not dragon when the enemy team is 4/5 assasins and we'll have a 30 minute spawn delay leaving only the carry to defend all 3 lanes

no yi, you cannot go mid. I don't give a shit about your k/d you will abandon towers before dying to protect your score and fucking give them mid. your character is not good just an opportunistic killer not a defensive. This is not a fps there is a goal and it is not highest k/d!

I don't give a shit if you think we should push the inhibi is down and you want to push what lane? yeah 3-4 of the super minions cannot kill the turret.

"I am so good don't lose this match guys" player proceeds to feed the enemy and suck more cock than all of San Fransisco.

Oh look the lanes are filled with minions, lets make kog run t to b and kill them all while we go after 1 turret because it takes 4 guys to kill a turret!

OMG FUCKING MORONS
Regret

Post by Regret »

smoth wrote:OMG FUCKING MORONS
Play ranked, it's just OMG MORONS there.
Google_Frog

Post by Google_Frog »

Sounds like you need to play organised. Then your raging would have a positive effect on the next game.
Aether_0001

Post by Aether_0001 »

I play! NeutralRight. Just started, though, being an uber noob
triton
Lobby Moderator

Post by triton »

Come play with me!!! Teamplay is great and fun here. Id like to organize some 5vs5 games with only Spring players PM me if you're interested :)
I am lvl 11 on Us server and lvl 30 on Eu server, mostly cause I have better ping in eu.
TheMightyOne

Post by TheMightyOne »

smoth wrote:No, lets not dragon when the enemy team is 4/5 assasins and we'll have a 30 minute spawn delay leaving only the carry to defend all 3 lanes

no yi, you cannot go mid. I don't give a shit about your k/d you will abandon towers before dying to protect your score and fucking give them mid. your character is not good just an opportunistic killer not a defensive. This is not a fps there is a goal and it is not highest k/d!

I don't give a shit if you think we should push the inhibi is down and you want to push what lane? yeah 3-4 of the super minions cannot kill the turret.

"I am so good don't lose this match guys" player proceeds to feed the enemy and suck more cock than all of San Fransisco.

Oh look the lanes are filled with minions, lets make kog run t to b and kill them all while we go after 1 turret because it takes 4 guys to kill a turret!

OMG FUCKING MORONS
Enjoy your solo-queue :)

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”