frustrating bug while writing big pm

Various things about Spring that do not fit in any of the other forums listed below, including forum rules.

Moderator: Moderators

Wombat

Post by Wombat »

so i just finished typing quite big pm and noticed something annoying. at some point, when pm reaches 'some' lenght, its starts to scroll back to the beginning every time i i dont press any button :/ basicly it means i dont see what im typing and i get epilepsy coz of blinking screen. anyone else have seen that before ? or its just me >>
Carpenter

Re: frustrating bug while writing big pm

Post by Carpenter »

Which lobby? Ingame PM or lobby PM? If that happens in lobby, then just simply change your lobby client. :P
Wombat

Post by Wombat »

D:

forum pm
Jazcash

Post by Jazcash »

I don't get that issue in Chrome. Also, I use the nice little slidey dragger thing in bottom right of textfield to make it bigger for long posts. Also, if I'm writing a big post, I save it every now and then in notepad and keep it saved for a while afterwards in case it gets deleted.
aegis

Post by aegis »

Jazcash wrote:little slidey dragger thing in bottom right of textfield to make it bigger for long posts
I love this thing.
zwzsg
Kernel Panic Co-Developer

Post by zwzsg »

Meh, I just type my PM in Notepad++.
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

aegis wrote:
Jazcash wrote:little slidey dragger thing in bottom right of textfield to make it bigger for long posts
I love this thing.
And even better with automation via autoexpanding scripts
TradeMark

Post by TradeMark »

Its not just the PM, i get this same bug on any textarea on this forum. Didnt report because people would think im trolling.

jaz wrote:Also, if I'm writing a big post, I save it every now and then in notepad and keep it saved for a while afterwards in case it gets deleted.
Why dont you just ctrl+a & ctrl+c every now and then?
Jazcash

Post by Jazcash »

TradeMark wrote:Its not just the PM, i get this same bug on any textarea on this forum. Didnt report because people would think im trolling.

jaz wrote:Also, if I'm writing a big post, I save it every now and then in notepad and keep it saved for a while afterwards in case it gets deleted.
Why dont you just ctrl+a & ctrl+c every now and then?
I copypasta too much for that

Return to “General Discussion”