Spring Community Forums - Page 3

Spring Community Forums

Various things about Spring that do not fit in any of the other forums listed below, including forum rules.

Moderator: Moderators

Jazcash

Re: Spring Community Forums

Post by Jazcash »

Gonna try and perhaps get this going again. Had to wipe everything due to spambots everywhere. Hopefully that won't happen again.
Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer

Post by Forboding Angel »

What we really need is an active BA and ZK community, followed by the other games, evo, gundam, etc.

Looks like BA and ZK are on track. I'm not sure splitting the people here into what is basically a copy of this forum (sans dev threads) will do much good. You're more than welcome to try of course, and if it works, bonus! :-)

But what I would really like to see is an active community on the various game's forums. For example, I could easily foster a community with the help of several of the people here. I imagine quite a few of us could.

I decided it would be easier to grow a community if I had a single player campaign, so that is where my efforts are headed right now, but maybe just maybe we can pull this off and transplant some communities. That would be neat =D
klapmongool

Post by klapmongool »

Check out this. Has forum too. http://balancedannihilation.org/
Google_Frog

Post by Google_Frog »

Do you want to collect various player communities on a single site?
Johannes

Post by Johannes »

Google_Frog wrote:Do you want to collect various player communities on a single site?
If they're on separate sites, it makes bickering between them just that much harder.
Jazcash

Post by Jazcash »

I guess this is more of a forum where anybody can gather. Although I do suppose separate communities makes a lot more sense. I thought the board might still serve a purpose. Perhaps just even as a place for all the players from other communities to come together. Then again, I doubt anybody would be bothered to signup to another forum. It's probably also worth saying I'm not a fan of the BA site's forums.

Meh. Guess I'll let it die again then.
snow922

Post by snow922 »

[SPAM - baleted]
Jazcash

Post by Jazcash »

I ... what.
Jazcash

Post by Jazcash »

Why are they bumping this topic? o.O I didn't pay them I swear.

Return to “General Discussion”